Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Am I right in thinking Malakai said that his gimmick in WWE was going to have him collecting or wearing poo poo related to his opponents he beat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
THE NIGHTMARE CODY RHODES VS MALAKAI "BOOT COLLECTOR" BLACK IN A 'ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE' CASKET MATCH, OCTOBER 31ST, SALEM MASS, AEW PRESENTS ALL HALLOW'S GRIEVE, SPONSORED BY SPIRIT HALLOWEEN AND SPENCER GIFTS

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Malakai Black The Boot Collector

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

CellBlock posted:

Malaki, put the boot back on him so you can beat him again!

Malaki's version of "I'm not finished with you!" Cody keeps trying to retire and Black relentlessly beats the poo poo out of him.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Cody was probably giggling when he came up with "And I take off ONE boot, and then you come in, Tom, and whack me with the crutch to lay me out... so, I didn't FULLY retire"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Huntman posted:

Am I right in thinking Malakai said that his gimmick in WWE was going to have him collecting or wearing poo poo related to his opponents he beat?

i hope he starts wearing Cody's Boot Of Holding (down)

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Huntman posted:

Hopefully he only wrestles people his size.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
all my favorites get to show up and murder Cody

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

he should wear the boot as a hat

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Cody REALLY needs to stop trying to give a promo after he gets his rear end whomped.

Or not. 'Cause that was great.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1423101670616182785?s=19

Come join my boys goons

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hello this is me from the future again, I'm laughing my rear end off. Thank you for the bullshit Cody.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smarxist posted:

THE NIGHTMARE CODY RHODES VS MALAKAI "BOOT COLLECTOR" BLACK IN A 'ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE' CASKET MATCH, OCTOBER 31ST, SALEM MASS, AEW PRESENTS ALL HALLOW'S GRIEVE, SPONSORED BY SPIRIT HALLOWEEN AND SPENCER GIFTS

I would lose my mind that would be so sick

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

God Malakai and Cody are so perfect together, they're gonna have so much fun making increasingly dramatic speeches at each other.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

sans boot cody is now like austin powers after he lost his mojo, he must retrieve his boot to become 100% again

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"Malakai booting Cody in the face 1 second into his promo last week can't possibly be topped...'

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

smarxist posted:

get nick lutsko to do someones entrance theme

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That loving ruled a whole lot lmao

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

kitten emergency posted:

Malakai Black The Boot Collector

l o l

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Black needs to show up at various places and beat up Cody.

Wherever he turns, BAM Black.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

rules

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
To y Knan get misfits entrance music for everyone

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Destroy My Sweater posted:

sans boot cody is now like austin powers after he lost his mojo, he must retrieve his boot to become 100% again

as much as I never wanna see the undertaker again, I'd pop for The Urn.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He needs to bring the boot with him as a trophy every time.he goes out to the ring.

disagree, he should WEAR IT and do Black Mass with Cody's White Boot

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:hmmyes:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The Last Call posted:

Black needs to show up at various places and beat up Cody.

Wherever he turns, BAM Black.

He's on like a 3 week streak.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the format was probably just 'cody rambles until it's time to go off the air then malakai black (ghoulish) hits him'. fill that time, codester!!!

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He needs to bring the boot with him as a trophy every time.he goes out to the ring.

Turn it into a bracer or something

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

Cody was probably giggling when he came up with "And I take off ONE boot, and then you come in, Tom, and whack me with the crutch to lay me out... so, I didn't FULLY retire"

I know wrestlers who use subtext...

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Ok who gets bullet

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

It’s amazing how good the elite are and also how much I hate them

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Also I need Black's theme, which sounds like people screaming while being chopped up with a bonesaw, on YouTube ASAP.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RandolphCarter posted:

Ok who gets bullet

Marko Stunt

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
channeling retirement takes 10 minutes and resets if interrupted

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

imo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Max Caster comin out to Last Caress

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

That was definitely my favorite Cody promo ever, in all its "I'm slightly concussed but man bears are really fuzzy and where am I" glory

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Huntman posted:

Also I need Black's theme, which sounds like people screaming while being chopped up with a bonesaw, on YouTube ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTqCIgpJ6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Next week Malachai should kill Dustin and take one of his boots. Then he'll have one boot for each limb and can become THE ULTIMATE KICKING MACHINE!