Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Amazes me how so many babyfaces are strong and are over, yet its a promotion with all heel champions who aren't chickenshit heels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ASenileAnimal posted:

sting just standing there providing massive debuffs to the enemy wrestlers owns

What's the opposite of a bard?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"We don't have any losers in our group, we don't have any second fiddles in our group" Dude Gallows and Anderson are right there

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

:stare:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

rotinaj posted:

I would really enjoy seeing that, that would be rad AF

Leyla Hirsch is awesome, I love when she just goes at someone and grabs a limb and start doing unpleasant things to it

She's so tiny though, how could she possibly :gets knee bent backwards and wrapped around my neck:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Rampage is going to be surreal. I haven't watched a 1 hour long wrestling show on live tv since....... sunday night heat maybe?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Tweak posted:

Jesus there really are a million different seltzers

They're the greatest invention ever. "Hey what if alcohol wasn't gross but also wasnt so sugarly sweet you wanna barf after having one of them". The middle ground has finally been found.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I like how she's so short the ref can still raise her arm all the way up while she's on the turnbuckle

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wearing heels when you're that tall is just a dick move

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
This is like a Triple H wrestlemania entrance, but 8 minutes shorter

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If the network just cuts him off mid-speech that'd be amazing

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I can't stop laughing

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cuphead 2 looking lit

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Huntman posted:

Am I right in thinking Malakai said that his gimmick in WWE was going to have him collecting or wearing poo poo related to his opponents he beat?

Hopefully he only wrestles people his size.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"Malakai booting Cody in the face 1 second into his promo last week can't possibly be topped...'

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Destroy My Sweater posted:

sans boot cody is now like austin powers after he lost his mojo, he must retrieve his boot to become 100% again

as much as I never wanna see the undertaker again, I'd pop for The Urn.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The Last Call posted:

Black needs to show up at various places and beat up Cody.

Wherever he turns, BAM Black.

He's on like a 3 week streak.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
if evil won, then why does it feel so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cael posted:

I'd like to see someone who last week was butthurt about Hangman losing (of which I was one) who is now not totally onboard after the back to back to back DO + Elite + Hangman segments absolutely laying out the next part of the arc to Hangman winning at some point (even if it isn't All Out) and how awesome it will be

I was worked and I should have trusted AEW

I'll say this is the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast time. This is like a balloon that can't take one more puff of air.