Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Who are Daniel Garcia and 2.0? Am I supposed to care about them or is this just going to be a squash to get the faces on TV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ate a sandwich. Eating the sandwich made me sleepy. Hate being sleepy for Dynamite. Want to sleep instead of watch Dynamite. But I will watch Dynamite.
Is Mox still Darby's dad? Does Darby have multiple dads?

Wild Prediction: Cody goes on first so he can beat Malachai and save Shotty from Miro later on.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Whew thought we were done with hangmin being a self-flaggelating mess. Nope. I don't know about you but I totally buy into this hot mess being a world champ.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Thanks for reminding us that AEW's much vaunted tag division has been treated as an afterthought compared to you Bucks.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Why the hell is AEW back in Daily's place after only being gone for a month. They'll probably get stuck back there soon enough anyway.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Pylons posted:

Why are you so mad tonight

Sorry, not a great day. Not a happy person in general.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Just can't let Hangmin get a word in edgewise ever can you?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So Hangmin gets dunked on, Elite crow. Business as usual, nothing about this has changed except for hangmin being a loser AND dumb for dismissing his backup?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

El Generico posted:

God drat why does Allie get so many TV matches

Because the face/heel divide in the women's division skews face and Allie is one of like 2 midcard heels that can be used in these situations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The Last Call posted:

From what was said in the last week the WWE likely told Dominos about the timing of their ad.

But it was ultimately Dominos call to give a ahit.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wow I haven't seen a size difference that large since Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Yes! Kick America straight in his stupid head.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I know I laughed. Thanks for proving me wrong.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

May you be killed by a bear with sharks for fists,
Then may you go to the light.
Within the light the bear with shark fists awaits to maim your soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Next week Malachai should kill Dustin and take one of his boots. Then he'll have one boot for each limb and can become THE ULTIMATE KICKING MACHINE!