Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

did juvi win his mask back at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the TNT app keeps periodically changing its mind and saying the stream isn't available and i would like to note that it, like me, is garbage

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I love that the Judas Effect is this insanely protected murder finisher even though 2/3 of the time it looks like absolutely nothing, and I don't mean that even slightly ironically, it's the most pro wrestling thing and it's perfect

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The Bee posted:

Is it weird if I'm almost a little sad Wardlow is the fourth labor? I know he's MJF's dragon, but I was hoping we'd either get one more pull from Jericho's history or Jericho vs Sammy.

Dacap posted:

I'm a little disappointed we're not getting another surprise outsider

Yeah, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this match, it's a perfectly fitting match, but I feel like you should have put it after the Spears match to fit the Pinnacle theme 'cause after Gage and Juvi it feels kinda anticlimactic

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

deeply appreciate the bollywood boys shirt

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

i have gone from not excited about Christian to enjoying him, but man i might never like the killswitch

it's been going on a quarter of a century and I still think it's awkward and weird 90% of the time

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

eh, okay.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

rotinaj posted:

I come to pro wrestling to get some good vibes and fun rassling

Watching the passion of the hangman week after week gets tiring, and the constant crowing from people in this forum about dragging out the edging being the correct move is really tiresome

I just want to see the cowboy smile, and I'm tired of waiting, because my entire life is waiting

I'm personally somewhere in the middle but this is how my partner has felt about it and what has periodically turned her off from AEW despite loving it so you are not alone

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

RandolphCarter posted:

Was Miro ever half this good in wwe? I honestly can’t remember.

Miro was constantly trying to make the best out of what they gave him but what they gave him was genuinely some of the worst poo poo of all time so it was still kinda unfortunate

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

leyla still fuckin' rules, unsurprisingly

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Acaila posted:

3 women's segments tonight! Feels like they're actually making an effort tonight!

it's real, real nice

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

Jade, stop trying to make "I'm that bitch" happen. It's not going to happen

yeah everything about Jade oozes individuality and confidence except that catchphrase and it's weird every time

That outfit fuckin' rules holy poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

give cody the commercial break jobber entrance and the next 15 minutes of the show is just him getting spinkicked in the head

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

luchadornado posted:

It still confuses me that WWE will counter program and watch AEW and narc them out to Domino's - and then just let Malakai Black go.

AEW without Jericho, Mox, Miro, Black, etc. would have taken significantly longer to get off the ground.

the counterprogramming is never about the people, it's about the brand

The Brand Is The Star, so it doesn't matter if everyone's gone

holy poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

perfect

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Bless Cody for being so willing to get utterly murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I hate it when Joe Rogan interviews people after they've been knocked out