Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Jerusalem posted:

I want to see more of 1920s animated Darby :colbert:

Darby Allin Cuphead DLC when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Thank god they did Eddie's "heel" / annoyed friend stuff against Mox during the early days, so that now with full crowds we get full on Eddie cheers :unsmith:

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

DAMNIT WHY AM I GETTING REALLY SAD SEEING UNO AND STU PUSH THEM BACK

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

I am so heavily invested in this storyline.

Hangman losing was the right call holy poo poo.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

lmao INFIGHTING EVPS CONFIRMED

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I am choosing to retire *DRAMATIC ZOOM IN* OR AM I?????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Shard posted:

Also LOL at anyone who thought after last week Hangman wasn't going to be the one to take the title off Kenny.

I'd like to see someone who last week was butthurt about Hangman losing (of which I was one) who is now not totally onboard after the back to back to back DO + Elite + Hangman segments absolutely laying out the next part of the arc to Hangman winning at some point (even if it isn't All Out) and how awesome it will be

I was worked and I should have trusted AEW