Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm making some Red Baron pizza right now. Can't wait to light the fuse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That was a drat fine episode - one of my favorites - because holy poo poo that was like the antithesis of spinning wheels. EVERYTHING moved forward in interesting ways.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Also LOL at anyone who thought after last week Hangman wasn't going to be the one to take the title off Kenny.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cael posted:

I'd like to see someone who last week was butthurt about Hangman losing (of which I was one) who is now not totally onboard after the back to back to back DO + Elite + Hangman segments absolutely laying out the next part of the arc to Hangman winning at some point (even if it isn't All Out) and how awesome it will be

I was worked and I should have trusted AEW

I said last week that I didn't want them to lose but I wasn't mad or upset because I figured I'd be won over by this week. And I was right

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

if evil won, then why does it feel so good

I've been team Satan since I read Paradise Lost. Satan looks out for his people. God is a dick who only wants sycophants and yes men.