Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I hope there's going to be some likeable characters. Because Jack's an arsehole and Ace is a real piece of poo poo, and if we're focusing on the two of them the whole time I think it's going to get pretty hard to take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

My big problem with this show is that I would much rather be watching DWL than Heels. The wrestling show seems cool. The show about the wrestling show is miserable.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Half way through episode five, I just decided I'm done with this show. It's unpleasant to watch. I got enough of Stephen Amell playing an arrogant, self-absorbed, arsehole on Arrow, and Ace and Bill are even worse. Consistently awful. Bobby and Crystal are ok, but they both need to get the absolute gently caress out of this town and never so much as think about DWL ever again.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

This show got a second season? Did people actually like it?