Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
Scouting update is boring, tedious, and adds virtually no fun. Draft logic still sucks with the Lions, Jets, and Eagles all taking QBs in the top 4 picks. Great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
I just want to be able to see sortable lists of combine stats.

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
Just a complete and absolute joke.

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
Franchise mode in the 23 beta actually isn’t…terrible? New player motivations and tags seem to make sense. Teams now reevaluate needs after FA and the fifth mock shows it. I only ran one draft and nothing really stood out as wild. Lions kept getting mocked to take 2 QBs in the first round, but signed a franchise QB tagged player (Lol baker mayfield) and ended up taking a tackle and a corner. Still hate the new passing and the player models, but at least team building seems like it won’t be so aggravating or teams taking multiple first round QBs on a yearly basis.

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
Same. But having played the beta, I have faith it won’t totally suck.