Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol I pre-ordered Madden 23.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

In my defense, I did not buy Madden 22, but did eventually play it when it was made available on Xbox Game Pass. I got the Series X version of Madden 23.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I dunno, this seems pretty realistic considering the teams? :P Anyways, if you pre-ordered this because of brain worms, I believe this is available to play at 9pm pacific time tonight on Xbox and PlayStation.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just remembered, Xbox can just set console region to New Zealand and play right now. I haven’t had time to do this anyways due to work. Game has a 46GB Day 1 update though.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What did EA Games do to this years Madden lol? The main menu has a very noticeable delay between inputs, and the UI during gameplay no longer shows the score, play clock, timer, or what quarter it is??? Am I missing something? The playbook is a gigantic mess, and I wonder if there is a way to get the old classic playbook back from previous years? Passing is also a gigantic mess, and the players have gloves on made of butter.

I am not the most experienced Madden NFL player, really pretty casual, but I can still tell this is dogshit terrible.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hopterque posted:

yeah i played a couple hours via ea access from game pass and it felt like dogshit all around, even compared to the last couple of years.

okay so im not just crazy. Did you figure out a way to edit any of the UI? For those that havent bought this yet, stick with Madden 22.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Refunded game, will just go back to Madden 22. I'm really casual about my sports games, so I don't have the patience or time to battle with a really bad UI and input delays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

EA Play Pro is the best way to play it because it's just $15 a month.