Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I predict we will have another poo poo year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
I predict lots of empty yards on drives that stall out in the red zone with FGs or turnovers. I predict an inconsistent running game that can't pound it across the goal line or get those key 3rd/4th and short conversions. I predict a bend-and-then-break defense that gives up lots of 4th quarter points. I predict Dak running for his life on most plays, until the inevitable injury. Sound familiar?

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
red sox

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

white sox.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Do you think the Cowboys ever take a poo poo during a game? What's your feelings on the matter, OP?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im going to watch most games as i usually do but this year im literally hoping to watch one or more of the antivaxer retards suffer a career or life threatening injury and laugh for the rest of the day

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hannah BObannah

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

im going to watch most games as i usually do but this year im literally hoping to watch one or more of the antivaxer retards suffer a career or life threatening injury and laughing for the rest of the day

China u about to get probed bro

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

China u about to get probed bro

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

qb sneak

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

God I feel compelled to BUST DAT KRUST

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

God I feel compelled to BUST DAT KRUST

sit down bitvtch

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chinatown posted:

sit down bitvtch

I AINT GUNNA

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
CAN'T MAKE ME

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

To bust or to nut, that is the question, whether tis nobler to empty the balls or edge and by edging, produce greater nut

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

To bust or to nut, that is the question, whether tis nobler to empty the balls or edge and by edging, produce greater nut

*hits bongo three times*

word.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Do you think the Cowboys ever take a poo poo during a game? What's your feelings on the matter, OP?

The Dallas cowboys poo poo themselves mid-game if they need to go. Saves time and makes them harder to tackle.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Texas has a football team now?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Pawn 17 posted:

Texas has a football team now?

I even heard that they have two of them but I've yet to see any proof.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Can’t bust the krust and can’t plug the tug.

Also the cowboys are the pinnacle of entertainment if football because of how reliable they are in disappointing everyone

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Callus Dollboys

I don't have much of an opinion of sport

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

good luck to the coyboy beboys

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
"awww the Denver Broncos!!"

-Homer Simpson

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

It's my favorite Dallas cowboy Hugh "huge" Hefner

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Sallad

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cum Sox

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I was just wondering about these guys the other day. Aren't they supposed to be a famous team? I never really hear about them, which is weird because texas is supposed to be famous for football. Does Dallas consider themselves part of Texas, or do they kind of have their own thing going on? If I'm being honest, when I think of Dallas I just kind of think of various styles of 1990s suburbs. No idea what is going on there, and Houston kind of eclipses it as cooler and crazier.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yo thanks for getting Fat Mike out of our hair Dallas lmao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hell astro course posted:

I was just wondering about these guys the other day. Aren't they supposed to be a famous team? I never really hear about them, which is weird because texas is supposed to be famous for football. Does Dallas consider themselves part of Texas, or do they kind of have their own thing going on? If I'm being honest, when I think of Dallas I just kind of think of various styles of 1990s suburbs. No idea what is going on there, and Houston kind of eclipses it as cooler and crazier.

Dallas tries to sell itself, forcibly, as 'Americas Team'.
Which is somewhat of a joke since they've been that jokes punchline for 20+ years. (ie they suck)

Texas is big on football, although it tends to be focused on high school and college.
To give you an example of this, there are some high school teams in Texas with football stadiums as large as college teams.

Dallas does consider itself 'part of texas' I don't really know what you mean there.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

The Ravens certainly do.

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1338695788713664512

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Big Beef City posted:

Dallas does consider itself 'part of texas' I don't really know what you mean there.

Some places like to tell you they are their own thing and not like the others, but I don't even know what is going on there at all or what people eat or anything

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hell astro course posted:

Some places like to tell you they are their own thing and not like the others, but I don't even know what is going on there at all or what people eat or anything

I mean Texas is as large as many countries by itself.
It's a big area with lots of people.
It's going to look and feel different in the far north by Oklahoma than it does in the southern gulf Coast touching Mexico.

Dallas feeling like it's own ecosystem shouldn't surprise you dude.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Aug 7, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm a Lions fan so I already know how the season will go

Also don't think any of us will forget your old thread OP

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The entire NFC east is garbage but gently caress the Cowboys in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's Packer Family Night tonight :)
(Glorified intersquad scrimmage but with music and fireworks after so basically a chance to tailgate, see the team, and hang out)

Football, it's back!