Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol: Jerry Jones hired Fat Mike :lol:

Also, OP doesn’t wipe and instead fingerblasts the poop out of his rear end in a top hat to “clean” himself, then goes to work as a dentist dental hygienist, putting his lovely fingers in patients’ mouths. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Dallas Cumboys

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jerry’s cummies

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Big Beef City posted:

I mean Texas is as large as many countries by itself.
It's a big area with lots of people.
It's going to look and feel different in the far north by Oklahoma than it does in the southern gulf Coast touching Mexico.

Dallas feeling like it's own ecosystem shouldn't surprise you dude.

yeah that is what I was thinking, so what is going on there then?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hell astro course posted:

yeah that is what I was thinking, so what is going on there then?

Like in terms of...what?
If you're interested in their football team I could probably give you a GBS appropriate run-down on their situation.

If you're interested in "What in general is the vibe in Dallas", I'd say ask in the Americana thread and ask Aardvark!! and he can post some pics and details and probably show you around the place, I'd suggest it there myself for you but I get the vibe that perhaps I should shut my yap there for a bit since I'm apparently too focused on my own neck of the woods and that might piss them off.

That said, 'Dallas' as a whole is a large metro area and just saying "What's up?" with that is like asking "What's going on in LA" or "What's going on in all of Denver".

If you're poo poo posting, then imagine a man in a white cowboy hat with two silver six shooters walking in through golden saloon doors with both barrels blazing as "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" blares behind him and laugh about it?

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Dallas is such a Liberace assed name for a city.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

if you put another 's' at the end of it, it turns into Dall-rear end can you believe that?? I couldn't either until it was written out for me and then sounded out phonetically.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
World wide pandemics and travelling sports teams
Freedumb plague rats and healthcare bursting at seams
Power failing in the heat that climate change brings
These are a few of my Alberta Texas things

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dallas?! !?sallaD

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Big Beef City posted:

Like in terms of...what?
If you're interested in their football team I could probably give you a GBS appropriate run-down on their situation.

If you're interested in "What in general is the vibe in Dallas", I'd say ask in the Americana thread and ask Aardvark!! and he can post some pics and details and probably show you around the place, I'd suggest it there myself for you but I get the vibe that perhaps I should shut my yap there for a bit since I'm apparently too focused on my own neck of the woods and that might piss them off.

That said, 'Dallas' as a whole is a large metro area and just saying "What's up?" with that is like asking "What's going on in LA" or "What's going on in all of Denver".

If you're poo poo posting, then imagine a man in a white cowboy hat with two silver six shooters walking in through golden saloon doors with both barrels blazing as "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" blares behind him and laugh about it?

I have a pretty good idea of Denver, and also LA, but really no idea of Dallas, just no idea what is going on over there, and you seem like you know an awful lot about Dallas. I remember reading about a river they had or something, and maybe it leads to the gulf, but I don't know if boats go up and down there, or if it relates to the football team or if the football team has a special snack or if the stadium is in dallas or actually in another city like how the 49ers are in santa clara.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
more leik the Dallas fuccbois

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I need to get back to watching episodes of Dallas on Amazon Prime. Goddamned Cliff Barnes.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hell astro course posted:

I have a pretty good idea of Denver, and also LA, but really no idea of Dallas, just no idea what is going on over there, and you seem like you know an awful lot about Dallas. I remember reading about a river they had or something, and maybe it leads to the gulf, but I don't know if boats go up and down there, or if it relates to the football team or if the football team has a special snack or if the stadium is in dallas or actually in another city like how the 49ers are in santa clara.

Not really, no, I don't and I don't want to offend any Dallas goons by speaking for them.
(I've flown through Dallas and stayed there approximately 2-3 nights of my life, if that counts)
My real understanding on Dallas is simply being a football fan and hating on them for a long time and coming to understand the team and the city through that lens, which is to say, very limited, but I can still appreciate it. That's why I offered to at least write up a little bit about the Cowboys, whom my own favorite team, The Packers, had been long term rivals of during the time when they were really juggernauts.

So, I can talk about the football side of things, and where Dallas is or might be now in terms of that and their fans, or what snacks are popular at their gigantic rear end stadium (known as 'Jerry World', named after their owner who built a football palace in his name, this isn't a nick-name, btw, there are literal parking lots called 'Jerry World Parking'). But really that's about it. I can't tell you anything about the city, sorry.

I can tell you the tailgate scene outside Jerry World looks sorta bleak these days and I wish any Cowboy Fans could come correct this because there are rare photos that highlight it as compared to other NFL stadiums but I'm willing to bet they've got info on it.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Aug 7, 2021

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Big Beef City posted:

Not really, no, I don't and I don't want to offend any Dallas goons by speaking for them.
(I've flown through Dallas and stayed there approximately 2-3 nights of my life, if that counts)
My real understanding on Dallas is simply being a football fan and hating on them for a long time and coming to understand the team and the city through that lens, which is to say, very limited, but I can still appreciate it. That's why I offered to at least write up a little bit about the Cowboys, whom my own favorite team, The Packers, had been long term rivals of during the time when they were really juggernauts.

So, I can talk about the football side of things, and where Dallas is or might be now in terms of that and their fans, or what snacks are popular at their gigantic rear end stadium (known as 'Jerry World', named after their owner who built a football palace in his name, this isn't a nick-name, btw, there are literal parking lots called 'Jerry World Parking'). But really that's about it. I can't tell you anything about the city, sorry.

I can tell you the tailgate scene outside Jerry World looks sorta bleak these days and I wish any Cowboy Fans could come correct this because there are rare photos that highlight it as compared to other NFL stadiums but I'm willing to bet they've got info on it.

Thanks! I didn't know about 'Jerry World'. I'm reading some Trip Advisor reviews of it now, I'm gonna crack this nut one way or another.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

was there football going on in 2020? Either way, Jerry's world sounds pretty nice for wife guys

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mods, this thread’s dyin’ - can we please make this the new pooping at work thread?

That thread went for 30 pages before LAP closed it for being too popular.

The people demand a new Pooping At Work thread!

PS. gently caress the Cowboys

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Cowboys don't deserve to have a thread of theirs changed to something as noble as pooping at work.

Change it to a gurf thread instead.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I’ve been working from home since March 2020, therefore all my poops have been at home. :sad:

But I poop during work hours every chance I get (which is every time I have to poop, unlike OP, who holds his poops in all day and demands the same from those around him). :thumbsup:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mega64 posted:

The Cowboys don't deserve to have a thread of theirs changed to something as noble as pooping at work.

Change it to a gurf thread instead.

But the Dallas Cowboys are poop, and they’re getting paid while they’re being poop, so ergo...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

let's make it a thread about pooping in dallas

for example, have you ever had a layover in dallas on your way somewhere else and pooped at the airport? a lot of logistics energy went into getting all those nutrients to you wherever you ate the day before, only for you to fly through dallas and flush them down some hole without a thought. just a little part of yourself left behind to nourish wherever the dallas sewage gets dumped.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Probably not good to give the Anti-Derpites more ammo but I am a Cowboys fan since childhood, growing up in the 90s with them winning and a Texan dad in DC was fun and I won lots of bets against my friends who liked the Washington Football Team.

However Jerry Jones is dog poo poo garbage so I only root for them to fail now and hope they don't win poo poo til he is dead and the family has to sell the team to some other ghoul.

Also it brings me joy that he had to pay Dak 40 million a year because you know Jerry Jones did not want to give one of "those people" a massive contract.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys forever

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys forever

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

troy aiken, ermit smith, deon saunders: we cant loose!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Saucer Hovers posted:

troy aiken, ermit smith, deon saunders: we cant loose!

mikael erwing

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

joomy jornson

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Seems to fit the thread

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

The Dallas Cowboys are garbage and have been for most of the last 25 years. As soon as Jerry Jones couldn't out spend most other teams because of the salary cap, they stopped being serious Super Bowl contenders.

Derpies posted:

Probably not good to give the Anti-Derpites more ammo but I am a Cowboys fan since childhood, growing up in the 90s with them winning and a Texan dad in DC was fun and I won lots of bets against my friends who liked the Washington Football Team.

You have no idea how crestfallen this makes me

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I find it hilarious that Jerruh apparently thought Fat Mike was the reason for all those asskickings the Cowboys got from the Packers in the last few years.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I liked football when my city had a team. Now it does not have a team, because the failson capitalists that own the franchise was miffed that his stadium wasn't new enough to host another Super Bowl. After various mustache-twirling evil offers were made to the city and shot down, the owners took the team to the biggest competing local market to play in a soccer stadium 1/3 the size while they await a new stadium to be built which, they will share with a wildly more talented & popular team. As it turns out, nobody gives a poo poo about seeing this team in person, so they are unable to meet their side of the fiscal obligations in building the new stadium. There is a very good chance the failson will be forced to sell the franchise, and the long-standing rumor is that it will relocate literally out of the country.

Thats my football story thanks for reading.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

MakaVillian posted:

The Dallas Cowboys are garbage and have been for most of the last 25 years. As soon as Jerry Jones couldn't out spend most other teams because of the salary cap, they stopped being serious Super Bowl contenders.

You have no idea how crestfallen this makes me

can you take solice in the fact liking the cowboys is basically a gimmick now

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Do you think the Cowboys ever take a poo poo during a game? What's your feelings on the matter, OP?

They have been making GBS threads all over their fans for a quarter century now.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Number_6 posted:

I predict lots of empty yards on drives that stall out in the red zone with FGs or turnovers. I predict an inconsistent running game that can't pound it across the goal line or get those key 3rd/4th and short conversions. I predict a bend-and-then-break defense that gives up lots of 4th quarter points. I predict Dak running for his life on most plays, until the inevitable injury. Sound familiar?

Doesn't Dak Prescott have coronavirus now?

So my prediction is a lot like yours except for the part about him being able to run.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

GEEKABALL posted:

They have been making GBS threads all over their fans for a quarter century now.

They certainly know how to... poo poo the bed! :smug:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Time_pants posted:

Doesn't Dak Prescott have coronavirus now?

So my prediction is a lot like yours except for the part about him being able to run.

I didn’t hear about him having coronavirus, but he pulled a, “That information’s private, that’s Hippa!” at a press conference when asked if he was vaccinated. (Which always means, “no.”)

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I didn’t hear about him having coronavirus, but he pulled a, “That information’s private, that’s Hippa!” at a press conference when asked if he was vaccinated. (Which always means, “no.”)

Oh. Well, there's still time before the season starts.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
Hey look at me I’m a cowboys fan “PLEASE COME KICK ME IN THE BALLS AGAIN THIS SUNDAY! I LOVE YOU JERRAH!

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
Ifucking team of idiots owned and operated by a hill billy retard. gently caress you jones.gently caress you. Go back to Arkansas you fucktard.
Goddamned loving mongoloid.
This shitshow is all your fault mr. loving jocks to socks. Way to gently caress up a wet dream.
You did one thing right in thirty years. You hired jimmy johnson to run your club, and you eventually hosed that up too.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

GEEKABALL posted:

Ifucking team of idiots owned and operated by a hill billy retard. gently caress you jones.gently caress you. Go back to Arkansas you fucktard.
Goddamned loving mongoloid.
This shitshow is all your fault mr. loving jocks to socks. Way to gently caress up a wet dream.
You did one thing right in thirty years. You hired jimmy johnson to run your club, and you eventually hosed that up too.

Yes, but how have your bowel movements been lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

He actually is vaxxed and was doing a dumb thing to cover for his chud teammates but it was still dumb, so classic COWBOYS CLOWNBALL