Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hmm?
Aum Shinrikyo
The Process Church
Q Anaon or related
Peoples Temple
Hillsong
Some Anime religion
Jesus
View Results

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'd be one of the good ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I was the gunman in the alleged “suicide by gunshot” of Salvador Allende, under orders from Nixon himself.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Did you get the words "cult" and "conspiracy" mixed up?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Im a sasquatch and my dick is 4 inches long with 4 additional inches of dangling foreskin

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Devils Affricate posted:

Did you get the words "cult" and "conspiracy" mixed up?

No

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nibiru

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I'd be hollow earth dinosaurpeople have been selling rare earth metals to the Chinese to destabilise the oil powers and stop them drilling into their houses.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The clitoris

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
That hollow earth one. Due to all the lizard people live in my stomach and what not.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

alex jones didn't kill himself

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Bigfoot is real and he is my daddy

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
googled these and perma anybody who votes for hillsong

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Talk about reptilian erasure......

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
The real ones.

Pearl Harbor was not only warned about, but was the important link to drawing the United States into world war 2 and away from isolationist policy. The US had been trying to provoke Japan prior to the attack because the American public was not interested in a war that, complete with the most horrific genocide of the modern era, would actively take on the festering wound of racist ideology that the voting public was still largely fond of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory?wprov=sfti1

9/11 is something recent enough that most people reading this will remember. The 9/11 commission has implicated the Saudi royal family, and produced startling facts about lapses in intelligence and leadership. Nothing was done except to begin the longest war in American history, against a country that did not train the mujahideen guerrilla fighters that made this attack possible, nor the royals who have been found out as funding it. I would say not all Saudi royals were involved, but that’s like saying the CIA funded South American narcoterrorism and therefore the rest of the American government was not at fault for the role of a few people in its leadership.

https://www.politico.eu/article/attacks-will-be-spectacular-cia-war-on-terror-bush-bin-laden/

Perhaps lol, the rise of crack cocaine in Los Angeles?
Maybe all those black soldiers in Viet Nam, shipping back M-16s in pieces to their relatives in LA would have led to an all American uprising of an oppressed populace? Something California knew all about, when Black Panthers protested in Sacramento during a Regan speech. Open carry was taken away from Californians in an instant. Here’s a couple of links, courtesy of Gurf:

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/radiolab/articles/radiolab-presents-more-perfect-gun-show

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/02/1002107670/historian-uncovers-the-racist-roots-of-the-2nd-amendment

All the conspiracy of the KKK throughout the south, the conspiracy of the Proud Boys and all their ilk now. All the strangers cooperating for a common goal, with a common thread tying all of them.

I think I’d be the real conspiracies. Summed up in a quote from the Politico article:

“it was a very difficult sell to communicate the urgency to this.”

I’d be xenophobic racism.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm lady d ramping the car for a cool jump and hitting the tunnel ceiling

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
Oshi- this is gbs. Sorry.

I’d be ur mom.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Globohomo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Israel being controlled by jews

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
That you are Evil Pick due to your username and av

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I don't really think so but I wish I miss her.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I’d be chemtrails for sure

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Skidmarks, the working man's chemtrails

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Icochet posted:

Skidmarks, the working man's chemtrails

!
You are amazing

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Conspiracy Theory starring Mel Gibson

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spinz posted:

!
You are amazing

:tipshat:

It's easy with the power freemasonry. I used to pay contractors for my masonry but then I befriended a prison warden and now I waltz through life with effortless brilliance

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Im penises are inverted vaginas

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I believe the process church disintegrated and former members run really nice animal sanctuaries now minus any acid cult type nonsense. That sounds, well not like my favorite thing ever, but much preferable to the others.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Im a fat woman rubbing her belly as if I was pregnant

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
9/11 was orchestrated by Something Awful to make a timely Yackety Sax meme

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
On second thought I’d like to be The Gunpowder Plot, because despite my failure, people will remember me for centuries.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

weaponized ghost sasquatch

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Def aliens and bat boy. I'm basically the Weekly World News.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i make poopie

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Icochet posted:

:tipshat:

It's easy with the power freemasonry. I used to pay contractors for my masonry but then I befriended a prison warden and now I waltz through life with effortless brilliance

Over two summers, I built two retaining walls out of stacker blocks for my in-laws, as a thanks for inviting me to live with them. I remember my FIL doing some kind of square footage calculation to determine the increase of square footage value, then planting citrus trees a vineyard on the tiers in his sloped yard. He sold his house during the pandemic, and got huge offers over asking price for the rose garden at the foot of the slope.

Free masonry is better than payin rent.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Icochet posted:

Israel being controlled by jews

Whoa whoa what the gently caress

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Im the alabama leprechaun

SilvergunSuperman