Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

sportsgenius86 posted:

That was so sick

really really slick finish imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

devilmonk posted:

Haha. That was kinda weird

I think he did the same thing with Yadong Song and even gave him a fist bump

can't stuff the Buff!!

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
gently caress trying to score this fight

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

drat, Aldo's flurry of punches at the opening of round 3

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Aldos been on fire this round

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

drat, aldo looked fantastic

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

great fight + we got to hear DC talk about how much he loves hamburgers as a bonus

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

great fight + we got to hear DC talk about how much he loves hamburgers as a bonus

brazilian hamburgers are no joke

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

beep by grandpa posted:

Specifically Jose Aldo's burgers

http://famousburger.com.br/

(Site isn't loading well right now, presumably because of the broadcast)

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Make Abbott do five rounds in the cage.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

They're not fighting for the interim title they're fighting to be the Number One Contender, Jesus Christ there isn't a single person on the planet who thinks the interim belt is anything or means anything. This is so loving stupid.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

They're not fighting for the interim title they're fighting to be the Number One Contender, Jesus Christ there isn't a single person on the planet who thinks the interim belt is anything or means anything. This is so loving stupid.

you are 100% correct on the money but it is time now for VIOLENCE:getin:

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Omg the crowd went wild thinking it was Lewis because of the H-Town rap and they were not happy when it was Gane. That smirk on his face lmao.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!
Kinda hosed up of Jon Anik to say Gane is leading the French MMA movement considering who the champ is

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

"Lay him out like a french fry"

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

nice try, Gane, trying to get a cheap pop walking out to Still Tippin'

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I've posted for a long time in these threads how much I just don't really care for ciryl gane much but hearing him getting boo'd this hard bums me out tbh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I think the interim championship is better than the regular one. because it's more fleeting, it's more special. like vagrants in dark souls 1. the first time you see one of those you just think, "is this a glitch?" and then either you kill it or you watch it leave you. but of course with how many interim championships there are nowadays, it feels more like crystal lizards. you can just about expect one around every corner. but in the end they still disappear. Just like regular champions. And that's why interim champs are the same as the real deal

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Cavauro posted:

I think the interim championship is better than the regular one. because it's more fleeting, it's more special. like vagrants in dark souls 1. the first time you see one of those you just think, "is this a glitch?" and then either you kill it or you watch it leave you. but of course with how many interim championships there are nowadays, it feels more like crystal lizards. you can just about expect one around every corner. but in the end they still disappear. Just like regular champions. And that's why interim champs are the same as the real deal

drat, lewis might be screwed here and not able to pull off a last second finish since Gane doesn't have a bloodstain to touch & learn from

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Cavauro posted:

beep by grandpa posted:

drat, lewis might be screwed here and not able to pull off a last second finish since Gane doesn't have a bloodstain to touch & learn from

fuckin nerds

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

My boy Lewis about to win me $7500

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Bruce Buffer dared me to say "Candyman" so I'm afraid I have no choice

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
my balls was hot

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ candy man ♥

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

If you say candyman 5 times Derek Lewis will appear behind you

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

c'mon ol' hot balls

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

love a hyped audience for anything unless it's something evil happening. the exception to that exception is that if it's people doing evil unto eachother like this. then that's ok as well

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I am anticipating something extremely silly to end this fight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how fast would you need to consecutively kick someone's balls before they got hot

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Cavauro posted:

how fast would you need to consecutively kick someone's balls before they got hot

find that guy who cooked a chicken by slapping it and ask him

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
This is about how i expected the fight to go

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Gane is cruising

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Sorry D-Pad

Gane is drat good. Fight could have been called in that first flury.

Those leg kicks worked so good.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

those were some dang rabbit punches at the end there

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Lame

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Gane is never gonna lose is he

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

D-Pad posted:

Chiesa's mom was sitting right in front of us. She got there right as it was about to start and left crying.

That one got the heart pumping. 2 more to go boys.

RIP

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Well at least that is over

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Gane is good and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard