Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
HEY JEFF, THATS A NICE HAT

FOR A CLOWN TO WEAR

TO THE CIRCUS

IDIOT

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

look at this pissbaby fucker. can’t stand looking at pure poo poo !!!!!!!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

Haha, oh me? I’m just checking out some tunes. Stumbled upon this album here:

Tracklist
Jeff Bezos Is A Frozen Shithole 4:32
Jeff Bezos Is A Dogshit Dildo 3:53
Jeff Bezos Is loving Over 6:25
Jeff Bezos Is Steven Stapleton's Armpit 2:52
Die Jeff Bezos Die Die Die Fuckers Die 7:01
Jeff Bezos As Mandatory Scat Feed 6:49
Jeffie The Dog Pooh (Not Half Remix) 4:06
Jeff Bezos Is A Boiling Pot Of Cranberries (Fanny Remix) 4:21
Die Jeff Bezos Die Die Die Fuckers Die (Spreading The Hepatitis SKM-ETR Style)

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeff Bezos more like Jeff Bozo

Take that you notoriously megalomaniacal billionaire who probably doesn't even have an account because of he did he would lurk, with pants on, and that's not cool or good

Percy Teatwillow

he has an account, it’s this one https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=27691

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Percy Teatwillow

Check this poo poo out: Jeff Bitch

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

:pusheen:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you jump up underneath Jeff Bezos a gold coin or sometimes even a mushroom or a flower or a star will pop out of him and then you get special enhanced powers until you take damage

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Cyber bullying Jeff Bezos by repeatedly calling him Ted Zappos on Twitter

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
jeff benzos lol

Escape From Noise

Jorts Buttzholez

Ass-penny

Is Jeff Bezos active on social media? I'm reminded of this tweet I saw of someone trolling Varg with "have you heard of bofa?" and when Varg asked what bofa was they replied "bofa deeze nuts," maybe we can do something like that

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Percy Teatwillow

rear end-penny posted:

Is Jeff Bezos active on social media? I'm reminded of this tweet I saw of someone trolling Varg with "have you heard of bofa?" and when Varg asked what bofa was they replied "bofa deeze nuts," maybe we can do something like that

lmao i feel like if he were “active” on any socials, the account would be run by some poor kid who got their marketing degree and aimed for the stars

which is kind of a bummer when u think about it for more than two seconds cause oh boy imagine running a twitter account for one of the world’s most hated men and just getting proxy shitted on every single day

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Escape From Noise

Jeff Friendzoned

nut

Percy Teatwillow posted:

nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
bezos and musk ruined space. its all lame now

gently caress them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*jeff bezos shoveling puppies into a furnace for no discernible reason, he turns and smiles into the camera* "oh hello there! i'm jeff bezos and i only use pure breeds because I support puppy mills!"

FutonForensic

jeff Bezos... pathetic

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Look at this fuckin guy thinkin he went to space, he didn't even leave orbit lmao I get further on my Hitachi magic wand than this guy got in his fuckin dick plane

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
nice bald baby you got there ma'am, looks just like that bitch rear end gently caress boi jeff bezos

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me pushing down a child with alopecia on the playground and taking his candy* and stay down you jeff bezos looking little bitch

frump truck

hello... again!

jeff bezos has to travel with a body double everywhere he goes because everyone wants to dunk his stupid head in the toilet so much

frump truck

hello... again!

if jeff bezos started a new business where people could pay a dollar to dunk his head in the toilet capitalism would finally collapse because hed get literally all the money in the entire world in like a week

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Nice billions, nice website and stuff. But I've been waiting for a long rear end time for Amazon 2 and it just ain't coming. Is this guy fresh out of ideas or what? Is Jeff Pesos a one trick pony???

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

jeff bezos looks good

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

for me to loving poop on!!!!!!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i want to play jeff bezos head like a bongo drum, then give him a wedgie

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Percy Teatwillow

watho posted:

for me to loving poop on!!!!!!

ngl u kinda had me in the first half

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to game the Amazon VINE Voices circuit to get a free air fryer for my valuable, honest feedback and then I'm gonna air fry Jim Bezos brand new $8000 favorite sandals while he is asleep and it will embarrass him in front of his new store bought girlfriend who definitely needs to get away while she can

Percy Teatwillow

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm going to game the Amazon VINE Voices circuit to get a free air fryer for my valuable, honest feedback and then I'm gonna air fry Jim Bezos brand new $8000 favorite sandals while he is asleep and it will embarrass him in front of his new store bought girlfriend who definitely needs to get away while she can

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Writing a mean letter to Jeff Bexos to tell him he's a fuckin idiot smooth headed child and also Hawaiian print shirts kind of send a weird message these days you know maybe get your poo poo together Jeff anyway thanks for overworking your employees and causing them mental and physical distress you fuckin rear end in a top hat anyway my sonicare heads and a six pack of deodorant just got delivered like 3 hours after I ordered it so I'm gonna get obsessed with hygiene now bye

take the moon

by sebmojo
jeff benzos isnt really doing a lot to cure my anxiety rn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bad guy

Percy Teatwillow posted:

Haha, oh me? I’m just checking out some tunes. Stumbled upon this album here:

Tracklist
Jeff Bezos Is A Frozen Shithole 4:32
Jeff Bezos Is A Dogshit Dildo 3:53
Jeff Bezos Is loving Over 6:25
Jeff Bezos Is Steven Stapleton's Armpit 2:52
Die Jeff Bezos Die Die Die Fuckers Die 7:01
Jeff Bezos As Mandatory Scat Feed 6:49
Jeffie The Dog Pooh (Not Half Remix) 4:06
Die Jeff Bezos Die Die Die Fuckers Die (Spreading The Hepatitis SKM-ETR Style)

bad guy

take the moon

by sebmojo

this is honestly pretty funny, almost as funny as he looks normally even

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

frump truck

hello... again!

Percy Teatwillow posted:

a boiling pot of cranberries sounds kind of nice to me. it probably smells good, and you can make cranberry sauce or jam. jeff bezos loving sucks

Percy Teatwillow

tfw you receive word that your employees are peeing in bottles

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jebff Bezos is going to buy discord and it will be integrated into twitch which well have Amazon ads and every interaction will become premium content and you will have to use whole foods same day delivery so the Amy's pizza rolls are delivered directly to your waiting mouth as you are working from home freelance 23 hours a day in your spare time doing mturk tasks to afford the credits to boost your favorite twitch streamers discord server so you aren't murdered by a roving pack of Amazon robot police dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

i’m gonna give this gyu a loving swirly