Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeff Bezos more like Jeff Bozo

Take that you notoriously megalomaniacal billionaire who probably doesn't even have an account because of he did he would lurk, with pants on, and that's not cool or good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

Check this poo poo out: Jeff Bitch

:pusheen:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you jump up underneath Jeff Bezos a gold coin or sometimes even a mushroom or a flower or a star will pop out of him and then you get special enhanced powers until you take damage

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Cyber bullying Jeff Bezos by repeatedly calling him Ted Zappos on Twitter

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Look at this fuckin guy thinkin he went to space, he didn't even leave orbit lmao I get further on my Hitachi magic wand than this guy got in his fuckin dick plane

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to game the Amazon VINE Voices circuit to get a free air fryer for my valuable, honest feedback and then I'm gonna air fry Jim Bezos brand new $8000 favorite sandals while he is asleep and it will embarrass him in front of his new store bought girlfriend who definitely needs to get away while she can

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Writing a mean letter to Jeff Bexos to tell him he's a fuckin idiot smooth headed child and also Hawaiian print shirts kind of send a weird message these days you know maybe get your poo poo together Jeff anyway thanks for overworking your employees and causing them mental and physical distress you fuckin rear end in a top hat anyway my sonicare heads and a six pack of deodorant just got delivered like 3 hours after I ordered it so I'm gonna get obsessed with hygiene now bye

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jebff Bezos is going to buy discord and it will be integrated into twitch which well have Amazon ads and every interaction will become premium content and you will have to use whole foods same day delivery so the Amy's pizza rolls are delivered directly to your waiting mouth as you are working from home freelance 23 hours a day in your spare time doing mturk tasks to afford the credits to boost your favorite twitch streamers discord server so you aren't murdered by a roving pack of Amazon robot police dogs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He doesn't have one because he's never hosed and he believes that a genital touch is a sin against the pure heart of Jesus Christ

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeff Bezos is crying on the toilet because he can't come up with a new idea for another listening device for your house and his wife left him because of it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeff Brazos is sobbing uncontrollably in his space vibrator because his mommy won't let him tell people he went to space, just to the upper atmosphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jed Bezos is crying at the lunch table in his designated lunch wing of his private Tuesday compound because his ex wife Mackenzie said he's not very good at writing his alphabet and also he's not a very good boy at all.