Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Jorts Buttzholez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Jeff Friendzoned

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

if I pay you $1,000,000 will you say I am handsome

Sure. But it'll be followed by "...NOT!"

Escape From Noise

Percy Teatwillow posted:

very cursed question i’m about to ask here but what do you think his o-face looks like

Exactly the same as his regular face, but his eyes bug out a little more as he drones in a monotone "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." over and over.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

He doesn't have one because he's never hosed and he believes that a genital touch is a sin against the pure heart of Jesus Christ

It isn't???

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Jeff Bezos is crying on the toilet because he can't come up with a new idea for another listening device for your house and his wife left him because of it

But the toilet is gold and the bidet shoots out warm virgin's blood.

Escape From Noise

Jeff Bezos listens to elevator music for fun and relaxation.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

*jamming jeffy bezos in his locker at lunch time*
"what are you going to do about it jeffrey bozo, grow up to subjugate a truly insane number of employees and escape to mars? psh good luck, idiot"

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

maybe he should ask that french guy for some fashion tips so he doesn't look like such utter poo poo

Honhonhon! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Geoffroy Bezos!

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

I'm starting 2 feel kind of bad 4 Jeff :ohdear:

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the billionaires?

Escape From Noise

Cleft Bedsores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Beff Jezzos