Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I have never read a single book and will never read any articles or theory. What is the accepted lefty position on car ownership and private transport in general. Is it submitting an application to the department of motor vehicles outlining why you need a car and getting one loaned to you on a case by case basis. Would the state be responsible for the maintenance of said vehicles. Will I get to have a go in a Yugo because that would be extremely cool.

I like cars but I also like public transport. Not sure of the best way to start reducing the number of privately owned cars but a good place to start would be to make the driving test more difficult and make people retake it every couple of years or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU