Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I get eternally honked at, and enjoy it every day

Yes I am going to use the roads as they were designed, i took a dumbass college degree that involved classes on them, i will use them correctly

and that means if people are lining up like dumbasses but there are two lanes to exit, I will take the other lane to the very end and merge at that very end rather then wait in a dumb queue, i will also do this in construction sites lane mergers

yes i will use this lane intended to get my car to speed of traffic, sorry if it scares you that I'm not waiting on your rear end and plan to either merge ahead or behind you

yes i am going to keep a large amount of space before me during rush hour, because sudden breaking is possible and it helps to unfurl congestion by meaning i don't have to go to a complete stop all the drat time, thus increasing flow of traffic and working out traffic snakes

gently caress motorists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU