Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

the consequences of the automobile have been a disaster for humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

so uh, i've been having sex with my car recently. it's something really new and exciting and I was busting the biggest loads of my life 2 weeks straight. I love the smell of the exhaust, but every time I waited for the muffler to cool down to do the deed.

well, this time I decided to play hot. I know I know you never gently caress the car hot. but loving the car hot... sounded so hot. And I thought as long as I don't touch the metal I'm fine (I have a small dick)

I hosed up, and my dick got soldered shut and I had to go to the hospital. luckily your dick heals the second fastest of all your body parts. so after a week I can finally pee out of the hole again.

i'm also circumcised now, so all in all cars are a land of contrasts.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Xaris posted:

no, speed limits are unconstitutional and racist. poor marginalized folk dont have time to leave for work early, they're too brow-beaten and if they clock in 1 minute late they get fired. so we gotta zoom fast to makeup for lost-time sitting too long at the last light. and elderly drivers with dementia cant read their spedometer very well and its' very ableist to punish them for that. speed limits should be abolished

this but unironically

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Buses are part of car culture and should be eliminated as well OP.

finally someone gets it