Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I like cars and will never use public transportation. The world is entirely designed around my point of view and therefore I find anyone complaining about cars to be silly, like we're just going to abandon all the infrastructure built in the last hundred years so we can walk everywhere (or even more crazy, use a bicycle lmao)

eager to read a lot people complaining about cars tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Smythe posted:

i want a convertible metro so bad

Same

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Victory Position posted:

how many mpg that get?

Depends on how bad you flog it and whether you do a lot of top down but you can expect mid to high 40s, maybe 50 if you hypermile

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This is generally driver culture in Portland, too. Only US city that’s not a tourist destination I’ve ever seen it happen so regularly in. But it actually makes it more dangerous because the one in ten or so drivers that don’t observe the local culture (usually Washington plates) cause havoc on the pedestrians who think they should be able to cross unhit

Just like those islands that until the 19th century had birds on them that had never seen cats, rats, or humans. We don't have names for the birds because of course there are zero of them left.