Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

sba posted:

Omos’ whatever that was on the Orton failed RKO was brutal

Omos is a REALLY bad wrestler outside of the bare basics. And he is the type of wrestler Vince wants to see featured in NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

did i miss randy orton loving?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

They gave Drew the Tim Tebow gimmick

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"I remember Baron bragging that he beat up a homeless man, stole the money in his pocket, then stole his little dog."

This sounds like a viable business strategy.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What the hell is this promo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

wwe face writing is all about telling stupid loving stories and being a big annoying bitch

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Why do they give wrestlers swords now, you are not going to stab Baron Corbin

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT STORY

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
It would rule if Baron wins and pawns off the sword

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

drew with kanye campaign speech vibes

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

DarkstarIV posted:

Omos is a REALLY bad wrestler outside of the bare basics. And he is the type of wrestler Vince wants to see featured in NXT.

Did he even go through NXT

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
You don't know it's figurative? Really?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

whys he take the sword back out of the stone ???

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Corbin to Drew: "I wish you'd died in the womb!"

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

TheKingslayer posted:

What the hell is this promo

It's eventually going to evolve into a repeat of Al Snow and Head. Or perhaps Moppy.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Drew just smited the frozen ball of poo poo meteor from joe dirt

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

They should let Corbin use the sword on people so he can cover the hilt with his hand and hit people that way kind of like how HHH never actually hit someone with the hammer by swinging it

e: I mean Drew lol

Intruder fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Aug 10, 2021

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Lid posted:

Did he even go through NXT

Nope. Called straight up after spending like two months on the coconut loop doing nothing.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

you cant just loving put the sword in the ring post thats gonna gently caress your arm up worse than cash

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

VEER

SHANKY

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Coconut loop?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Oh yeah the brand to brand invitation that only happens up to four times a year. Really important thing

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Oh yeah the brand to brand invitation that only happens up to four times a year. Really important thing

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If they hadn't pointed out the brand to brand thing nobody would have noticed or cared

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I can only guess that they're saying it because Fox and USA are both pissy and they think if they clarify this somehow it's gonna help.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jiro posted:

Coconut loop?

Basically what they call the Florida NXT house shows. His entire gimmick there was being big next to Stoke/Malcolm. Never really got physical.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Haven't tuned into raw in a while, missed the first half hour and I get treated to baron Corbin :sigh:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

why the gently caress is sad luck slob baron corbin getting like 9 competitive minutes with drew loving mcintyre

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jiro posted:

Coconut loop?

The NXT house show circuit where Kona Reeves spent his career. Keith Lee was on it for an entire year inexplicably.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Miching Mallecho posted:

Haven't tuned into raw in a while, missed the first half hour and I get treated to baron Corbin :sigh:

Baron Corbin is like the best or second best thing in WWE depending on if you count Cameron Grimes or not

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

Baron Corbin is like the best or second best thing in WWE depending on if you count Cameron Grimes or not

when people say this i feel like its unfair to include the part where he wrestles, which sucks as much as it ever has

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

a hundred thousand dollars lol

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
$100k for a bed, shower, and a hot meal? God loving drat inflation sucks.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
When Braun was talking about how he was really stupid and was gonna win one for all the dummies I was genuinely perplexed.

I won't be fooled again, Baron is gonna be fired within the next month or two.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

They're laughing at a guy who's homeless and has no money.

:sigh:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
It's maybe a little ironic, but while I think Corbin actually has a kind of fun look here... I feel like it'd work better if he weren't so goddamn tall.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Can we just get to the part where Jinder gets banished back to Main Event?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

why was daniel bryan choking someone out such a big deal but drew is allowed to threaten a man with a loving sword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Randy's mustache and the soul patch :lol: