Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
45% of university of Phoenix degrees are given to house cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm $30,000 in debt for whisker's student loans but it's worth it because he is so drat proud of himself

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Percy Teatwillow posted:

u right, u right

briefcase is actually a litter box but also holds important paperwork

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

my cat has figured out how to use the computer to order business cards. they arrived today. there's nothing on them (cats still can't read or write) but they have a goddamn watermark. you're making me look bad, fluffy.

being shamed by my cat's far superior resume

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
realizing that skittles my shorthair tabby has an extensive linkedin page based almost entirely on his picture portfolio but also strengthened by his multiple liberal arts degrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

didn't realize harvard had a degree for watching songbirds behind a window and chattering your teeth, guess you learn something every day

$80,000 well spent