Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

i left my coffee mug on the table and my cats drank some and now they want to be little business men, one of them signed up for an MBA program, I don't know how I'm ever going to pay for that 'itll pay for it self ' he says. they are both full of hubris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

Percy Teatwillow posted:

u right, u right

My cat printed out this image and it's now a fixture of his desk ( formerly my squatty potty)

Ventral EggSac

Manifisto posted:

didn't realize harvard had a degree for watching songbirds behind a window and chattering your teeth, guess you learn something every day

Yeah my cat did his undergrad in grabbing something against your belly and kicking it with you back legs while staring wild-eyed, getting too worked up and pausing for a second then running away like it's the end of the world