Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

As forum bookie and real life taker of bets, I will track and post all forum-made toxx wagers here. This post will be updated when new wagers are made. To help ensure that bets aren't missed please PM me when issuing toxx bets on wrestling/mma so I may list them here in this thread.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

:toxx: It will happen before the end of the year

STONE COLD 64 posted:

It's booked. If All Elite Wrestling, or an interpretation of such organization (for example Tony Khan directly buying impact) does not purchase Impact Wrestling by the end of the year, you will be probated for the month of January.

Eat My Fuc posted:

The Uno doubt is bullshit, he will win the AEW World Title by 2025, if he does not I will wear an Evil Uno mask for an entire month and not remove it and document it on video :toxx:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

my own personal toxx: if dynamite beats raw in overall viewership even once this year, i will record a song about how much i love cody rhodes. this will not count for clipshow versions of raw, it will still count for raws that are taped or airing on a different network/timeslot for original run.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Sep 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfq3GeVBNTg

e: i'm sorry this is in the wrong thread but i'm leaving it here

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

:toxx: If Tito Ortiz beats Anderson Silva in their upcoming boxing match I will buy myself a ridiculous Tito Avatar of this thread's choosing and rock it for at least 3 months. :toxx:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gramps posted:

a ridiculous Tito Avatar of this thread's choosing

Petitioning for this:

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

It needs to be some variation of titodick.jpg

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3976147&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&highlight=over#post516895424

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3976147&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&highlight=over#post516895479

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976147&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=over&pagenumber=2#post516895851

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976147&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=over&pagenumber=2#post516895895

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976147&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=over&pagenumber=2#post516896020

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976147&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=over&pagenumber=3#post516896289

Eat My Fuc, rotinaj, Critical, JackieD, projecthalaxy, TVZombie, it's time to collect. karmicknight has been alerted.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Aug 12, 2021

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

chaleski posted:

It needs to be some variation of titodick.jpg

There was a ludicrous shop someone did around here when it first surfaced where someone shooped his stupid head onto his dickhead but that wouldn't fly as an AV

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

luchadornado posted:

If stupid boring Christian gets the match with Kenny at All Out probe me for a month so I can laugh/cry at how lovely the Unprettier looks without posting my month-long disappointment

:toxx:

https://www.cnet.com/news/aew-all-out-2021-cm-punk-rumors-match-card-how-to-watch/

Live by the poo poo post, die by the poo poo post. I only ask two things for my probe:

- a reason that indicates I did nothing wrong other than loving Hangman too much
- animated sour boy gif

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
+ Pact is sealed on those number sixers for August 11.

+ For the All Out Main Event w/ Christian Cage, I am personally of the opinion of waiting until after Friday shakes out before queuing the stuff.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

karmicknight posted:

+ Pact is sealed on those number sixers for August 11.

+ For the All Out Main Event w/ Christian Cage, I am personally of the opinion of waiting until after Friday shakes out before queuing the stuff.

we never know what happens week to week so id wait until the conclusion to All Out before pulling the trigger

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SLUM KING posted:

If Christian wins the title gimme a month.

Would be the absolute stupidest booking decision since breaking Goldberg’s streak, there is no way they are doing it.
they are wagering a month for christian winning a belt off kenny omega.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
man, toxxes for probes are so boring.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Senerio posted:

man, toxxes for probes are so boring.

toxx for something bigger than a probe then

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Toxxes for "any mod action" suck because the outcome is boring and dumb.

"Oh hey I get probed/get banned if [outcome] happens" - boring, low energy doesn't create interesting/entertaining stuff for people to enjoy and enter you into forums lore.

"I will watch and recap a children's show until Brryan Danielson appears on professional wrestling tv again" - creative, makes you a character, creates a bit, and generates sympathy in the hearts and minds of PSP.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

karmicknight posted:

"Oh hey I get probed/get banned if [outcome] happens" - boring, low energy doesn't create interesting/entertaining stuff for people to enjoy and enter you into forums lore.

"I will watch and recap a children's show until Brryan Danielson appears on professional wrestling tv again" - creative, makes you a character, creates a bit, and generates sympathy in the hearts and minds of PSP.

You should make a new rule where if someone makes a low effort lame toxx you get to issue a mod challenge and gently caress em up

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gramps posted:

You should make a new rule where if someone makes a low effort lame toxx you get to issue a mod challenge and gently caress em up

this is a good rule

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gramps posted:

:agreed:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

karmicknight posted:

thats just a probe with more effort since its just a post i skip reading dohohohohoho

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gramps posted:

this is a good idea and i think it will get implemented. i'll take a 6 hour :toxx: if it doesn't happen by the end of 2022

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

this is a good rule

i will bring back the Grody Gambit if i get mod support.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I'll be honest whenever I saw Toxxes here I thought there must have been some ruling some time ago to soften them because the way I remember it was you predict something happens or doesn't happen, if you're wrong you must meet conditions you or in some cases someone else sets (like, doing a silly thing and showing prove of it usually) and if you fail you eat a ban. None of that probe bullshit. Real Toxxes are not for the feint of heart imo. Kinda like a self imposed mod challenge. The stakes are high but there is always the chance of creating a new legend.

Then again, the only Toxx I ever did was one that was very hard to fail for me so what do I know? And it wasn't even on SA which makes things weirder.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Real toxxes are fun and creative like wearing a Dolph Ziggler buttcape to a public gathering :colbert:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I had an avatar Toxx against sk back in 2013 that Impact Wrestling would still be around by Bound for Glory. Guess who didn't have to buy an avatar? :smug:

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Rarity posted:

Real toxxes are fun and creative like wearing a Dolph Ziggler buttcape to a public gathering :colbert:

Or getting a marker version of the Samoa Joe tattoo...and talk to Vickie Guerrero? Is that where that saga ended?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Well I can't back out of mine now without looking like Christian (a schmuck).

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm not changing mine because I dont want to

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard posted:

I'm feeling feisty. So I wanna double down.
:toxx: I think Christian wins the title on rampage. If he does my all out bet is voided and I don't eat a week probe. If he doesn't win the impact title I'll eat 2 weeks probe :toxx:

I win

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Realtalk, I was totally doubting. But I think it was the right choice both for booking and, clearly, for this toxx. Nice double down!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

The blood pact is complete

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The Bee posted:

Realtalk, I was totally doubting. But I think it was the right choice both for booking and, clearly, for this toxx. Nice double down!

I jumped outta my loving chair dog like no doubt lol

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Shard posted:

I jumped outta my loving chair dog like no doubt lol

With any luck, that's gonna be me on the 22nd. In-person, even! Ironically, that ends me right around week, and therefore episode, 20, so I think I miss out on the artstyle change.

Christian fan, or just saw a big bet and wanted to pounce on it?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The Bee posted:

With any luck, that's gonna be me on the 22nd. In-person, even! Ironically, that ends me right around week, and therefore episode, 20, so I think I miss out on the artstyle change.

Christian fan, or just saw a big bet and wanted to pounce on it?

Both. I've been down with Christian since the beginning. And I was fully on board when he did his Captain Charisma bit and I really wanted him to get a mega push. I followed him to TNA because I was such a fan. I loved his run in ECW when Vince wasn't paying attention and he was having great matches every week. And tonight was just a great loving match.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Shard posted:

Both. I've been down with Christian since the beginning. And I was fully on board when he did his Captain Charisma bit and I really wanted him to get a mega push. I followed him to TNA because I was such a fan. I loved his run in ECW when Vince wasn't paying attention and he was having great matches every week. And tonight was just a great loving match.

Holy poo poo, this must've been like Christmas for you then. Your fave you've followed from company to company comes out of mostly-retirement to burn the house down, headlining a new show that AEW clearly has high hopes for and putting on an all-time banger of a match, only to overcome the odds and come out of it with a prize that's of deep significance to his career up until now.

And then you got to rub it in the faces of a bunch of nerds on the internet.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The Bee posted:

Holy poo poo, this must've been like Christmas for you then. Your fave you've followed from company to company comes out of mostly-retirement to burn the house down, headlining a new show that AEW clearly has high hopes for and putting on an all-time banger of a match, only to overcome the odds and come out of it with a prize that's of deep significance to his career up until now.

And then you got to rub it in the faces of a bunch of nerds on the internet.

I got this poo poo on free tv. I'm a god damned king right now

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Shard posted:

Realtalk, this is why I love AEW. I'm so used to waiting for strings to be attached, but there aren't any. A wrestling company honest-to-god dedicated a solid third of their brand new show's debut towards putting over the "competition," especially Impact of all feds, because they know a rising tide floats all boats. And they did so without any cheap tricks, mean-spirited jabs, or pointless tedium. This isn't how wrestling usually works, and yet here we are, able to enjoy this on free TV.

It's Friday. And now we well and truly know what that means.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

once a peep always a peep :)7

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Shard posted:

You should go double or nothing for All Out

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sandman McMahon posted:

You should go double or nothing for All Out

I'm no addict. I know when to walk away from the table.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Rarity posted:

I was wondering about this but now after this entry it all makes sense

quote:

Buttcape is a frequently-used term which refers to the flowing cape-like garments most Widows, Fortunatas and female Arbiters wear, which extends from the waist to the ankles. It bears similarities to the cape design "Fortune", but, obviously, worn from the waist. All of the current Widow NPCs who offer missions, such as Ghost Widow and Seer Marino, wear the "buttcape".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Just pointing out that this toxx was underpunished, if you read the post below it.