Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

sticklefifer posted:

Just pointing out that this toxx was underpunished, if you read the post below it.
Clean probation sheet since 2011 and lost it all because you got mad at Christian, you love to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
ive learned recently that a clean rap sheet is the mark of a coward

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

MotU posted:

:hfive:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MotU posted:

back in the day I got probated twice for laughing at funny jokes on these comedy forums

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I got probed once for calling someone a loving rear end in a top hat. They were being a loving rear end in a top hat so I wear it as a badge of honor

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Reporting for probing, sir

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 19, 2021

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
ratings toxx probes should have higher stakes and happen right before rampage. be powerful in your probes

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

MotU posted:

ratings toxx probes should have higher stakes and happen right before rampage. be powerful in your probes

If a non-mod complains about a toxx they should have the same toxx applied to them.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Evil Badman posted:

If a non-mod complains about a toxx they should have the same toxx applied to them.

Snitches get stitches :hai:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Don't be snitchin folks. It's what I teach my kids

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Mahiro Kiryu snitched on her partners at the last TJPW show, and now she's out indefinitely with a bad neck. Don't be like Mahiro Kiryu

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Rarity posted:

Snitches get stitches :hai:

I meant more like oh this toxx should be "X", just signs you up for that toxx too.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Did you, like, actually read the suggestion.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
something awful is an internet forum not a federal republic hth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
cause it's actually a really good suggestion.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i am complicit in the Power Corruption of the moderators

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Snitches should get mod challenges

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Gramps posted:

You should make a new rule where if someone makes a low effort lame toxx you get to issue a mod challenge and gently caress em up

reminder that we should definitely do this cause this place is supposed to be funny

Addendum that anyone who pisses and moans about a toxx gets the same mod challenge as the wuss who posted a lame toxx

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gramps posted:

reminder that we should definitely do this cause this place is supposed to be funny

Addendum that anyone who pisses and moans about a toxx gets the same mod challenge as the wuss who posted a lame toxx

willing to ratify, passing to karmic to sign off

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HELLO EVERYONE, WE HAVE A SPECIAL CM PUNK THEMED PROP BET! This one is not only for a CM Punk themed 24 hour probation for the losers, but a special edition FREE avatar for the winners! To make the wager, quote this post.

Does AEW Rampage beat AEW Dynamite in the rating? We will be using the Monday figure to score this.

Yes/No answers only. If it does exactly identical, then everyone who bet gets the free avatar. Both the avatar and the probation are CM Punk themed.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Will these new titles mess with my gang tags? I'm interested in the bet, but don't want to mess that stuff up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Will these new titles mess with my gang tags? I'm interested in the bet, but don't want to mess that stuff up.

karmic will take great care in ensuring you don't lose your warning colors.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

HELLO EVERYONE, WE HAVE A SPECIAL CM PUNK THEMED PROP BET! This one is not only for a CM Punk themed 24 hour probation for the losers, but a special edition FREE avatar for the winners! To make the wager, quote this post.

Does AEW Rampage beat AEW Dynamite in the rating? We will be using the Monday figure to score this.

Yes/No answers only. If it does exactly identical, then everyone who bet gets the free avatar. Both the avatar and the probation are CM Punk themed.

I'm no coward, and Rampage has been nuts lately. I'm making like Bryan and voting YES, YES, YES.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

STONE COLD 64 posted:

karmic will take great care in ensuring you don't lose your warning colors.

Then I vote YES

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Yes.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Yes

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

My failed toxx is still sitting shamefully unfulfilled on the first page. If karmicknight is ok with it, I propose a more entertaining punishment for my negativity and criticism of Christian than a month probe: channeling the power of positivity.

- I'll purchase a ridiculous av that is over the top stanning for christian. I'll make one, but if kk likes someone else's better I'll use it
- after every episode of dynamite for the next 5 weeks I need to review a classic match of christians and give an honest review only focusing on the good parts
- for the next 5 weeks I'll run all my PSP posts through sentiment analysis to ensure I'm only posting the most positive things.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

luchadornado posted:

My failed toxx is still sitting shamefully unfulfilled on the first page. If karmicknight is ok with it, I propose a more entertaining punishment for my negativity and criticism of Christian than a month probe: channeling the power of positivity.

- I'll purchase a ridiculous av that is over the top stanning for christian. I'll make one, but if kk likes someone else's better I'll use it
- after every episode of dynamite for the next 5 weeks I need to review a classic match of christians and give an honest review only focusing on the good parts
- for the next 5 weeks I'll run all my PSP posts through sentiment analysis to ensure I'm only posting the most positive things.

its basically all said and done but we're waitiing until the conclusion of the PPV to fulfill your toxx just in case there's a weird angle where christians attacked during the show before the match and they have to do a replacement match, in which case you'd be off the hook

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Here is my alternative Bookie Challenge for you, luchadornado: You must chronicle six matches of Christian's, due every Thursday in the AEW thread over the course of six weeks. They must be one match from the six eras of christian: The Brood, Edge & Christian, Christian: At Last You're On Your Own, Captain Charisma in TNA, Christian's Final WWE Run, and Christian Cage in AEW. Review the angles that took place to get to the match you're covering, the match itself and how long it was, give it your own personal star rating, and finally a dedication as to why this was one of six matches that made you a Peep 4 Life. Also you're getting a Christian avatar to wear until this has been fulfilled.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Accepted, for no other reason than I want to let the light of Christian warm this cold, black heart.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

luchadornado posted:

Accepted, for no other reason than I want to let the light of Christian warm this cold, black heart.

Gonna make some suggestions here

The Brood: vs. Taka Michinoku, Judgment Day 1998
Edge and Christian: vs. The Hardy Boyz, No Mercy 1999
At Last Your On Your Own: vs. Edge, No Mercy 2001
Captain Charisma: vs. Kaz, Genesis 2007
Final WWE Run: vs. Alberto Del Rio, Extreme Rules 2011
AEW: vs. Kenny Omega, AEW Rampage #1

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Posting it here as well for easier reference but I also said yes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

may i please see a list of all bettors. request denied

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

no longer taking bets on the rampage number! thank you everyone who participated. it looks like there will be a lot of people with very similar looking avatars running around the forums very soon.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cavauro posted:

may i please see a list of all bettors. request denied

im actually about to sort this out right now!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

no longer taking bets on the rampage number! thank you everyone who participated. it looks like there will be a lot of people with very similar looking avatars running around the forums very soon.

We're going to spread the good word of AEW.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

4 inch cut not femmes Yes
A Real Horse Yes
A talking coyote Yes
AK-47 Yes
anakha Yes
Atomic Robo-Kid Yes
bartok Yes
BGrifter Yes
Big Queefy Yes
Blaise330 Yes