Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

There was short-lived show on ABC called No Ordinary Family where a family of four, Dad played by Michael Chiklis and Mom played by Julie Benz, get in a plane accident where they get superpowers. Dad gets super strength, Mom gets super speed, Daughter gets... I dunno invisibility? I don't remember, and their idiot Son becomes a super genius.

There was a conspiracy about the plane crash with villains involved. Last episode ends with the family fighting the guy who orchestrated everything and defeat him by the son throws a loving syringe in his eye

It wasn't a particularly great show but I found it entertaining enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.
The 100 Lives of Black Jack Savage - ran for 7 episodes in 1991, was a foray into episodic television by Michal Eisner-era Disney

A corrupt Wall Street trader wanted by the FBI flees to a Caribbean island with no extradition to hide. He moves into a castle that is haunted by the ghost of notoriously ruthless pirate Black Jack Savage. Black Jack is destined to go to hell unless he can find a way to save 100 lives to make up for the lives he took.

For reasons I forget, only Wall Street Guy sees the ghost, and gets recruited to help with his mission.

The castle, for reasons I also forget, has a Lucius Fox-type inventor living in the old dungeons who has built a super-cool stealth boat that Wall Street and Pirate use for the purposes of saving lives.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

AFewBricksShy posted:

USA ran a fantastic show called Touching Evil that was a remake of a British show.
Jefferey Donovan from Burn Notice was a special unit FBI type investigator that got shot in the head. He healed but has difficulty dealing with people. Vera Farmiga and a stupidly young Bradley Cooper are also both in it.

It was great and I wish I could at least get it on dvd or something.

Oh man quoting this for later because I :love: Jeffrey Donovan

ANYBODY LIKE CUBE
Jan 27, 2010

use math to survive

Goblin Craft posted:

Nowhere Man aired for one season on early UPN alongside Star Trek Voyager, starred Bruce Greenwood as a photographer who (inadvertently?) captured evidence of a conspiracy which then destroys his life by psychological warfare, making it seem like he doesn't exist. Even his wife vanishes in the middle of a date and then later pretends to be married to another man and not know him.

I haven't watched this show in 25 years, partly because I haven't found it anywhere, but partly because I haven't wanted to find it, because it cannot possibly be as good as my memory of it. Can it?

Hah, I actually just finished this show about a month ago. Wasn't too bad - had an X-Files feel to it. There's a few gnarly episodes but worth watching. The last episode was decent. You can find it on Internet Archive.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I thought the Limitless tv show from 2015 was surprisingly fun. It's your standard procedural with guy with Impossible Genius Powers, starring Jake McDorman and Jennifer Carpenter.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Speaking of shows that you can’t find anywhere, :lmao: at Allen Gregory being so bad that Fox only has it streaming on YouTube, where it has a channel with seven subscribers.

I really want to know more about those seven subscribers.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Siberia
a tv show about a reality show set where the Tunguska Explosion happened

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2935974/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_4

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Aardvark! posted:

I thought the Limitless tv show from 2015 was surprisingly fun. It's your standard procedural with guy with Impossible Genius Powers, starring Jake McDorman and Jennifer Carpenter.

Oh yeah, we watched that one and were really bummed it never continued.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:
There are two short lived shows that I can only vaguely remember; hoping someone remembers them.

The first was a live action sci fi thing from the 90s that had a mechanism somewhat reminiscent of the matrix; the protagonist was able to enter people's minds using a land line telephone. I don't think it ran more than one season and ended on a cliffhanger.

The second was an animated series and the only detail I can remember was the theme song was sung by Iggy Pop.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Melondog posted:

The second was an animated series and the only detail I can remember was the theme song was sung by Iggy Pop.

Space Goofs

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

frankee posted:

it also had Jonathon Banks as the main antagonist

Speaking of Jonathan Banks, he was one of the main villains in the extremely underrated Day Break. It was a Groundhog Day type mystery starring Taye Diggs as a cop who's been framed for murder. There were some neat twists on the time loop formula, like how all his wounds carried over from day to day, and he could sometimes cause permanent changes in the loop. It only aired for one season, but it was a self contained plot, so everything got wrapped up and it didn't really need anything more. It just seems to have been forgotten after that; it got a DVD release that's now out of print, and doesn't seem to be streaming anywhere.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

duck trucker posted:

There was short-lived show on ABC called No Ordinary Family where a family of four, Dad played by Michael Chiklis and Mom played by Julie Benz, get in a plane accident where they get superpowers.
I recall being completely unsurprised this got cancelled. Thoroughly mediocre.

Aardvark! posted:

One of those shows that, if it had continued, I'd have kept watching and enjoying it, but when it ended I basically never thought about it again.

Lord Hydronium posted:

Speaking of Jonathan Banks, he was one of the main villains in the extremely underrated Day Break. It was a Groundhog Day type mystery starring Taye Diggs as a cop who's been framed for murder. There were some neat twists on the time loop formula, like how all his wounds carried over from day to day, and he could sometimes cause permanent changes in the loop. It only aired for one season, but it was a self contained plot, so everything got wrapped up and it didn't really need anything more. It just seems to have been forgotten after that; it got a DVD release that's now out of print, and doesn't seem to be streaming anywhere.
I remember this being good, but I can't recall a single detail of the plot beyond the basic premise.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Jericho from 2006 was criminally cut short, canceled after one season and given a pittance of episodes to quickly wrap up the story after an energetic fan campaign. A small town in Kansas has to come together after a nuclear attack on Denver (later they discover about 20 major US cities suffered attacks), and additional EMP some episodes later, cut them off totally from the outside world. They have no news and no resupply except what they can make happen for themselves, so they piece things together in both respects as best they can.

The teasers for this show - a mushroom cloud on the horizon - were straight out of my nightmares, literally. It's one of those shows that starts off with a slow burn but really picks up toward the middle of the season, and it becomes pretty intense with a war against the neighboring town, and the evidence they uncover about the origin of the attack.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Tiggum posted:

I remember this being good, but I can't recall a single detail of the plot beyond the basic premise.

Same.

I remember watching the first episode or two, but can't recall details...maybe I'll try to give it a go.

That also reminded me of another "Police Procedural...but with a twist!" shows from a few years later.
Awake

Short story:
A detective (played by Jason Isaacs, Mr.Malfoy himself) gets into a car accident, and ever since, he lives every day twice. Once where he's in a world where his wife survived the accident and his teenage son died, and then he goes to bed and wakes up in the other world where his wife died but the son lived.

At first you're wondering if one/both are all in his mind, did HE die and this is some form of Hell/Purgatory, coma dream?

In both worlds he's in therapy (ostensibly just for grief counseling, the people at the police station don't know about his split realities.) though each one it's a different therapist. He tells the therapists about his "split worlds", and admits it's entirely possible one of the worlds is fake and he's dreaming it, but that's ok, because he'd rather have this existence where, at least in some capacity, both his wife and son are alive and he gets to see them both rather than have to choose one or the other. So one of the therapists, in an effort to "prove" the world he's in currently is the real one, prints off something and has him start reading it. As he does so, he realize it's the Constitution, and asks what the point is...the therapist says he probably hasn't memorized the Constitution, right? So if he's reading it out loud, and it's not gibberish/non-sense like most "written things" are in dreams, then clearly THIS world is the real one.

And then he gets upset at her, because, again, he prefers his split worlds and doesn't want to have to face any facts about which one might be real or not.

I never finished it, life got in the way, and last time I thought about it it looks like it's vanished from any streaming service, other than to pay for rental/per episode on iTunes/Amazon.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Maybe my favorite of all the high concept\presumably coke psychosis inspired buddy cop show failures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytgLZDzzAY
A cop partnered with a different cop who was reincarnated as a gassy bulldog. We all know why this wasn't picked up, but that doesn't lessen the blow.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

So it’s Turner and Hooch?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

So it’s Turner and Hooch?

I think the writer saw Turner & Hooch and thought the only way it could be improved was if the dog was a creepy hand puppet voiced by Peter Boyle. America never got a chance to weigh in.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Earth 2 (with Tim Curry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHAwFtJrp3c

Kindred The Embraced, a show that tried to Vampire The Masquerade appeal to a wide audience. All 8 eps are on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUJk91YLlU

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Kindred was sponsored in my town by the local games/comic shop of course. I was always annoyed they didnt have any Nosferatu people in it.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:
Oh, it was VR5.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
carnivale was really goddamn good and I don’t know anyone who’s watched it, speaking of Clancy Brown.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The Event was the failed Lost. The promos were dumb fun. Characters on white backgrounds explaining what their deal is to the camera, with Blair Underwood looking at a camera saying “I am the President of the United States :mad:” and “Hey, a crazy thing is going to happen in the pilot, but it’s not The Event. Man, is your mind gonna be blown when we get there :smug:

The plot involved some ancient aliens who may have been ancient astronauts. They were basically humans with minor genetic differences making them much longer lived, returning to Earth as their star was going to go supernova, some held in government facilities and some hiding among humans. The humans and aliens each had factions who were duking it out over whether to coexist.

It had some fun moments.
-The not-The-Event-event of the pilot was someone trying to 9/11 not-President Obama before he could reveal the aliens to the public and plea for coexistence, only for a wormhole to appear and transport the plane to the desert. Lots of drama about War on Terror debating.
-Dopey Everyman Protagonist gets the upper hand on some thug who was injecting a little alien girl prisoner with something. He demands to know what the substance was, and then stabs him with it, causing the thug to instantly age to death.
-Evil Templar-esque conspiracy leader explains to Dopey Everyman Protagonist why his organization wants to keep the aliens in check, passes on some info or MacGuffin to him, then just immediately shoots himself.
-The Event is the opening of a portal to the alien world, and from last shots of the show it appears they teleported their whole-rear end planet into our solar system.

Apparently it was 22 episodes? It didn’t feel like that many.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

There were so many of those shows in the mid 2000s trying to be the next Lost. And it seemed like every one of them had as part of its pitch "We've actually planned our show out and know the answers to the mysteries!" Which it turns out doesn't actually matter if it gets cancelled in its first season.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Did anyone ever hear of The Agency? It's a show about the CIA that ran for three seasons and I only heard of it because the dude who plays Gabriel in Supernatural was in it. I could never find any eps of it to watch.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

DreadUnknown posted:

Kindred was sponsored in my town by the local games/comic shop of course. I was always annoyed they didnt have any Nosferatu people in it.

The bald dude is Nos, though?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The Mole was the only reality show I really liked because they'd say what what was edited and for what purpose at the end of the episode.

Plus it was hosted by a not-very-famous Anderson Cooper.

It's on Netflix!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Inzombiac posted:

The Mole was the only reality show I really liked because they'd say what what was edited and for what purpose at the end of the episode.

Plus it was hosted by a not-very-famous Anderson Cooper.

It's on Netflix!

Speaking of mostly forgotten reality TV shows. My personal favorite... Joe Schmoe.

A fake reality show similar to Big Brother where everyone lived in a mansion and did challenges, except that all but one guy was an actor playing a role (and one of the first starring roles for Kristen Wiig and David Hornsby (Cricket, from IASIP) as a couple of the fake contestants.)

The "non actor" (the titular Joe Schmoe, real name Matt Gould) was always going to win, and all t he challenges, the "eviction" ceremonies, etc.. were all so over the top. 4

quote:

at the end of every episode an eviction ceremony was conducted where each contestant voted to evict someone, and the person with the most votes was eliminated. After the written finish was executed, the actor in question would take a plate with their face painted on it and give it to Garman, who would then state a rhyming couplet that went "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, (name), you're dead to us" then throw the plate into the fireplace, breaking it.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Athanatos posted:

I mentioned it a bit in my South Beach post. Another in the long line of "robot cop" failures. Almost Human (2013)

I did really enjoy it. The car banter was the best part. The storylines were relatively weak and generic, but the world was cool and the acting was solid.

Oh yeah the pilot owned and the leads were great. But yeah the storylines after that were dull and cookie cutter, felt like they were lifted from a 90s FMV game or something. I thought the world building was especially weak, like they didn’t have a set document about what the future world was like so it was pretty much our world.

Lord Hydronium posted:

Oh man I really liked that show when it was airing, I had no idea they made the remaining episodes available online. The part where the injuries carried over was a nice twist.

Playmakers (2003) was an oddity, ESPN decided to try making a drama about an NFL expy where players dealt with serious issues in an attempt to diversify their channel to not only be dependent on airing games. The show was surprisingly critical of football culture and handled with strong storytelling and acting. Plots included:

-elaborate method of beating a drug test
-a player dealing with guilt after crippling another player with a big hit
-a linebacker being told by his doctor that the weight he has to maintain to stay a player is killing him, but he resigns himself to that as it's his livelihood
-players with with domestic violence issues
-A gay player trying to decide whether to come out as league culture is so unfriendly

It was an excellent show and took on serious issues, and the NFL was furious ESPN put this on the air and amid hints that could hurt ESPN getting the rights to air games it was cancelled after one season.

Kingpin (2003), an NBC show about a Mexican drug cartel that only got 6 episodes. Not a lot of info about it online but it did an excellent job creating believable characters and a lived in world. I remember a scene where some low level gangsters are supposed to be guarding their boss in the hospital, but when trouble arrives they're clowning around with a wheelchair instead of paying attention. I remember that stood out to me as yeah that would make sense bored low level guys probably wouldn't be wearing sunglasses and standing at attention for hours. The creator David Mills went on to help write The Wire.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Odyssey 5: The astronaut crew of a space shuttle looks on in horror as they witness the violent destruction of the Earth. However, they are given a chance to change humanity's fate when a sympathetic alien sends them five years into the past. Their mission--find out who's responsible for the plot to destroy the planet. Can they deal with their own pasts while saving the world from the mysterious organism known only as "Leviathan?"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318236/

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Oh, I remember watching that one when I was younger. At least I think it was that one with the weird alien natives that could travel underground and a kid who had some weird connection with them.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I really like Max Headroom (the series, not the talk show).

I don't think the networks liked a show that basically ripped them a new one almost every week.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Inzombiac posted:

Kindred The Embraced, a show that tried to Vampire The Masquerade appeal to a wide audience. All 8 eps are on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUJk91YLlU

That show is burnt into my memory because of an article I once read about vampire media, which observed there is always a scene where someone explains how, actually, vampires are real but, actually, they work like this.

Sure enough, Kindred is littered with this, because they've got a dozen different clans and types of vampires to explain: "Hey, how can you walk around in sunlight? I thought that killed vampires." "That's because I'm a ..."

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

DrBouvenstein posted:

Speaking of mostly forgotten reality TV shows. My personal favorite... Joe Schmoe.

A fake reality show similar to Big Brother where everyone lived in a mansion and did challenges, except that all but one guy was an actor playing a role (and one of the first starring roles for Kristen Wiig and David Hornsby (Cricket, from IASIP) as a couple of the fake contestants.)

The "non actor" (the titular Joe Schmoe, real name Matt Gould) was always going to win, and all t he challenges, the "eviction" ceremonies, etc.. were all so over the top. 4

I always thought it must have been brutal to be the real contestant, to recollect your interactions over the last X weeks and realise they were all fake.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Odyssey 5: The astronaut crew of a space shuttle looks on in horror as they witness the violent destruction of the Earth. However, they are given a chance to change humanity's fate when a sympathetic alien sends them five years into the past. Their mission--find out who's responsible for the plot to destroy the planet. Can they deal with their own pasts while saving the world from the mysterious organism known only as "Leviathan?"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318236/

That sounds like the type of show I would start watching with high hopes and end up hate-watching as they ignored all the interesting possibilities in favour of increasingly convoluted conspiracies that never get resolved.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I fondly remember Earth 2 and Space Precinct. Before I go on, I'm basing this on my experience from a UK/Europe perspective, but I still had access to satellite TV.

I also fondly remember watching Eerie, Indiana in my youth and enjoying it. It was a family-friendly horror\sci-fi series set in a small town where these kinds of things were the norm. This was a pretty standard early 90's show with some weirdness mixed in and I still have no idea why it was never picked up for a second series.

Weird Science the TV series I wouldn't classify as failed as there were five series of it, but in this day it does seem to be forgotten. I remember this show being having prominent time slots amongst some heavy hitters at the time but these days it's been completely buried. If you ever want to see an over the top reaction to a cancellation then check out the finale to the series, when the people behind the show found out the show was ending they just threw everything out the window and just went wild with the final episode.

The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. Another early 90's casualty. Bruce Campbell in a steampunk wild-western was well received and highly praised but didn't achieve desirable viewing numbers. This series was developed because Fox wanted a show that was in a similar style to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and was one of the last television shows to be filmed on Warner Bros. Western backlot.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I loved the mid-2000s canadian sci-fi show Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, AKA Black Hole High.

The concept was the characters lived at a boarding school that happened to have a black hole in the science teacher's office that both allowed the characters to travel through time, but also had random effects on the school based off of what the kids were learning in class that day. Like in the episode where they are learning about friction, two characters who are having interpersonal friction get zapped by the black hole and basically cemented together on a molecular level (metaphorically portrayed by a pair of blocks that also stick together using friction being zapped and pulling themselves towards each other, becoming completely inseparable) or in a different episode where a character captures a mayfly, the black hole teaches him a lesson by giving him the lifespan of a mayfly, causing him to age super-rapidly.

It had a strong myth arc revolving around a shady scientist who was trying to get his hands on a pair of magic balls that had the power to be completely frictionless and so therefore possessed infinite energy (because when the balls got taken through the Black hole directly it took away their friction completely and permanently, allowing them to break the laws of thermodynamics), a clone of the main character who is kind of working for the greater good and a mysterious janitor who knew more than he was letting on.

It was a lot of fun and had neat twists like the fact that the scientist was actually a good guy, it's just him and the kids didn't trust each other because the kids were butting in where they had no business being because they were trying to solve the mystery, and he was trying to cover up the weird poo poo at the school because he didn't want it to end up getting shut down completely by panicked parents pulling their kids out if word got out.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Erghh posted:

Sci-fi chat caused a memory of Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future. 80s mostly Canadian Sci-fi kids show that was supposed to work with an "interactive" toy line. Canned for ultimately being too violent and heavy for saturday mornings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Power_and_the_Soldiers_of_the_Future

:hellyeah:

I always wanted those toys as a kid. They were probably corny as hell, but this "training" simulation game has some pretty sweet animation. drat, I miss the '80s animation style (just not the choppiness).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMCQkS2oY6E

Small Wonder is one show that will always be near and dear to my heart because I loved it as a 4 year old. I probably couldn't watch it now, but I used to want to be a robot as a kid and shows like Small Wonder and movies like D.A.R.Y.L. are reasons why.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I fondly remember Earth 2 and Space Precinct. Before I go on, I'm basing this on my experience from a UK/Europe perspective, but I still had access to satellite TV.

I also fondly remember watching Eerie, Indiana in my youth and enjoying it. It was a family-friendly horror\sci-fi series set in a small town where these kinds of things were the norm. This was a pretty standard early 90's show with some weirdness mixed in and I still have no idea why it was never picked up for a second series.

Weird Science the TV series I wouldn't classify as failed as there were five series of it, but in this day it does seem to be forgotten. I remember this show being having prominent time slots amongst some heavy hitters at the time but these days it's been completely buried. If you ever want to see an over the top reaction to a cancellation then check out the finale to the series, when the people behind the show found out the show was ending they just threw everything out the window and just went wild with the final episode.

The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. Another early 90's casualty. Bruce Campbell in a steampunk wild-western was well received and highly praised but didn't achieve desirable viewing numbers. This series was developed because Fox wanted a show that was in a similar style to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and was one of the last television shows to be filmed on Warner Bros. Western backlot.

The sci fi channel in the 90s was really good. I used to have these fake cards to decode it and we'd have to put in new pins quite often as they changed. I used to get the new codes online and distribute them and also fix my grandmas TV so she could watch swedish channels from sweden. I wondered if anyone ever bought the real deal.

Brisco County Jr. rocked too.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Erghh posted:

Sci-fi chat caused a memory of Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future. 80s mostly Canadian Sci-fi kids show that was supposed to work with an "interactive" toy line. Canned for ultimately being too violent and heavy for saturday mornings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Power_and_the_Soldiers_of_the_Future

I loved Soaron, my favorite character. I always seem to cheer for the robots in a man vs machine situation... even as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The Bob Morrisson Show.

An Australian sitcom about a talking dog. I don't remember if other people could hear or understand the dog talking, but we, the audience definitely could hear it's ruminations on suburban life in the 90s.

It was loving awful. It was on Channell 9 opposite first run Seinfeld and/or Simpsons episodes when we first got then in Australia