Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

The 2010's had some good solid terrible sci-fi TV and pretty much none of the ones I liked got long runs, if they got ends at all. I loved Almost Human, Fringe, Sleepy Hollow, Falling Skies... that one that was set in Vancouver (they were all filmed in Vancouver but this one was actually SET there) that was a time traveling one? I can't recall the name, except I can recall they named their big bad corporation Sanmonto and it makes me giggle to this day.

I really thought Falling Skies was going to pick up and get Walking Dead big, but the moment they stopped fighting cool aliens and stared doing Walking Dead style interpersonal drama I realized it was a dud. I came for an AK wielding history teacher and improvised technicals and I got Not Rick Grimes screaming "POPE!" and sad people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Brats of the Lost Nebula was a show that combined puppets from the Jim Henson workshop and computer animation, played several eps of its first season on Kids WB, and then was done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp1y88XO9KU

This show was one of those things that I actually thought I had made up in my head, but no, it was real and weird.

I've been trying to recall the name of this show for probably a decade now but every time I went to describe it, it sounded like something I straight made up. It's real, it actually exists, I didn't dream it up home sick from school one day!

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

I loved Dead Like Me. I learned how to pirate in in 2004 so I never accumulated much of a DVD collection but that's one of 5 series I actually own.