Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

ToxicToast posted:

Overall I thought it was a pretty decent version of Spider-Man and I just wish it was on some other channel other than MTV, as I can't think of a single animated MTV show that was on long besides the obvious B&B and Daria.

Does Celebrity Deathmatch count? It was claymation, but it ran for 75 episodes before being canceled, then got revived almost a decade later for another 16.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Remembered one: There was a "reality show" that aired late at night in Germany, in the 90s, on RTL Zwei. It was a bunch of mice let loose in a giant dollhouse with their food and water placed out in the yard. It was just an hour or so of hidden camera footage of these mice going about their mousey business. It was more entertaining than Big Brother.

I can find no evidence that this show existed, but I watched it every chance I got as a kid. Someone else has to have seen it and remembers it.