Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Maybe my favorite of all the high concept\presumably coke psychosis inspired buddy cop show failures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytgLZDzzAY
A cop partnered with a different cop who was reincarnated as a gassy bulldog. We all know why this wasn't picked up, but that doesn't lessen the blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

So it’s Turner and Hooch?

I think the writer saw Turner & Hooch and thought the only way it could be improved was if the dog was a creepy hand puppet voiced by Peter Boyle. America never got a chance to weigh in.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

ReidRansom posted:

This may or may not be the right place for it, since it was so recent, but I'm still pretty angry about Lodge 49. Failed, but not forgotten.

I was writing a post about this show a few weeks ago, then deleted it because I felt like that was admitting to myself it's really dead.