Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANYBODY LIKE CUBE
Jan 27, 2010

use math to survive

Goblin Craft posted:

Nowhere Man aired for one season on early UPN alongside Star Trek Voyager, starred Bruce Greenwood as a photographer who (inadvertently?) captured evidence of a conspiracy which then destroys his life by psychological warfare, making it seem like he doesn't exist. Even his wife vanishes in the middle of a date and then later pretends to be married to another man and not know him.

I haven't watched this show in 25 years, partly because I haven't found it anywhere, but partly because I haven't wanted to find it, because it cannot possibly be as good as my memory of it. Can it?

Hah, I actually just finished this show about a month ago. Wasn't too bad - had an X-Files feel to it. There's a few gnarly episodes but worth watching. The last episode was decent. You can find it on Internet Archive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU