Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Thank you for bringing this bizarre programme to my attention.

I have little to contribute, except for this picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I am not sure if anyone in the world remembers Dick Spanner, a weird marionette gumshoe detective show about a robot spanner in the future which my Dad used to videotape for me from early morning TV (it was shown at like 4am). They were all about 4 minutes long and we ended up missing a few here and there so the story didn't make sense.

Thankfully someone seems to have stitched it all together in one piece on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8O-EjYIhiQ

Convex has a new favorite as of 12:43 on Aug 15, 2021

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Heil Honey I'm Home! is a British sitcom, written by Geoff Atkinson and produced in 1990, which was cancelled after one episode. It centres on Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun, who live next door to a Jewish couple, Arny and Rosa Goldenstein.

Well, I wonder who the real racists were!

edit: wait stop no i'm actually trying to delete this

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

quote:

Sloan's mentor, Dr Ann Coulter, is a geneticist who believes that the violent behavior of certain criminals may have a genetic basis.

:stare:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

AFewBricksShy posted:

USA ran a fantastic show called Touching Evil that was a remake of a British show.
Jefferey Donovan from Burn Notice was a special unit FBI type investigator that got shot in the head. He healed but has difficulty dealing with people. Vera Farmiga and a stupidly young Bradley Cooper are also both in it.

It was great and I wish I could at least get it on dvd or something.

Oh man quoting this for later because I :love: Jeffrey Donovan