Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

wheatpuppy posted:

Covington Cross aired for one short season in 1992. My whole family loved it and gathered regularly around the TV to watch, like something out of Ozzie and Harriet. Then one week we turned on the TV and it was no longer on the schedule, with no warning. :( Nobody I have mentioned it to IRL has ever heard of it.

As a nerdy teenager who went through an intense Renn Faire phase, Covington Cross was the poo poo.

Also nthing Space: Above and Beyond, Brisco County, Jr, and all the other interesting 90s genre shows Fox killed before their time. I remember loving Strange Luck too, though I can't actually recall anything about the show now, other than it starring DB Sweeny, aka poor man's Paul Rudd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

What’s even stranger is that there was a feature-length episode released in 2009, a full 5 years after the show ended.

And it was HORRENDOUS.