Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Ohhai posted:

Oh man, I've been rewatching Lexx, I have no idea how it got four seasons but I'm incredibly glad.
It's a Canadian/German production, and it's probably the most horny SciFi/Comedy show I can think of, the ships are all inspired by insects and bugs, and it feels like half the props and sets are straight out of a BDSM store. What's makes it even stranger is it's got a rather serious plot about overthrowing a dark brutal ruler called "The Shadow". Oh, it also guest stars Tim Curry and Malcolm McDowell.

It should be really well known, but I think I've only met perhaps two people who've ever seen any of it, and that's because they've watched almost all SciFi out there.

I feel like I've seen some affection for Lexx out there, although it was definitely a cult thing. My sophomore year of college, my roommate was seriously into Lexx and taught herself video editing to make a fan music video out of it, so... yeah, you're not alone. (Unless you're my sophomore roommate, in which case, I am very sorry.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU