Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Sometimes I feel like I was the only fan of
Legend, a one-season Sci-fi western from UPN’s first days.

It had Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver) playing a dime novelist who ends up taking on the persona of his heroic Batman-esque character named Nicodemus Legend with gadgets created by John DeLancie (Q from Star Trek TNG).

I know am absolutely a sucker for “western + whatever” mashups but I still don’t get why it didn’t take off. I should go see if there’s anywhere to re-watch it and see if it holds up.

I watched this too. But I remember being disappointed it wasn't more like Adventures of Briscoe County, Jr., which also belongs in this thread.

Dixie Cousins: Brisco, put me down!

Brisco County Jr.: Alright, you look bad in a wig and you were too easy to find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU