Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Terra Nova, where an overpopulated future earth sends people back in time to start a colony back in dinosaur times. I thought it was rad as hell, but it only lasted one season (or less?)

It had dinosaurs, stephen lang, a conspiracy I think as well, with the future trying to mess things up somehow iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Side note: i can not loving believe they only made 19 episodes of Eerie, Indiana, feels like i must have watched dozens of episodes back in the day. :psyduck:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

2 more: fuckin V Wars, and Helix, both about antarctic viruses that turn people into monsters. Helix was the better show by like a lot, but V wars was dumb fun. drat it why does everything cool go away

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Trabant posted:

Hm, I thought Helix was an exercise in wasted potential.

But! Cold locations? Mysterious infections? Dennis Quaid Stanley Tucci? Have I got a show for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egy3n-7DQAU

First season was great. Second kinda-sorta went off the rails. Haven't watched the third, but I will... eventually.

Dang, this looks dope! Never heard of it but I will check it out :thumbsup:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Speaking of unresolved things! Residue, a supernatural british horror (but I repeat myself) 3 episode miniseries that never got any follow up. I thought it was very good personally, had an extremely hosed up vibe.