Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

imo the best thing about america is we don't hold grudges, when its over it's over and you just leave it on the field, so let me the first to say , taliban, you showed a lot of grit. it looked like you were down and out after you lost a bunch of key players but you managed to finish strong. that said, it'll be a whole different ballgame next time when we're the home team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
*dumps a bucket of gatorade over OBL's head*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

now that the dust has settled we gotta admit, you got us pretty good. respect.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

*retweets my own tweet from 30 years ago where i said i knew they had it in the bag*

alnilam

nut posted:

*retweets my own tweet from 30 years ago where i said i knew they had it in the bag*

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
rambo and james bond coming out from the cave system to join in the standing ovation as the taliban shoot their ak47s into the air while doing donuts in their small Toyota pickup trucks. an innocent man in a cage is ceremonially lit on fire while Hollywood elites furiously applaud

Heather Papps

hello friend

"so... listen i know we don't trust the great satan but hear me out... i think this invite is legitimate."

"what does it say?"

"well it's the bush's birthday. there is going to be dancing women, trained dogs and as much american beer as we can drink. if we are among the first 50 responding cells the bush will paint our portraits. it may be a trap but i think the risk is worth it!"

"... i agree. let us fly!"

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
America doesn't hold grudges? From where I live, America has a grudge against anyone who isn't American and everyone who is American. Unless they are rich.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

"so... listen i know we don't trust the great satan but hear me out... i think this invite is legitimate."

"what does it say?"

"well it's the bush's birthday. there is going to be dancing women, trained dogs and as much american beer as we can drink. if we are among the first 50 responding cells the bush will paint our portraits. it may be a trap but i think the risk is worth it!"

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

take the moon posted:

*dumps a bucket of gatorade over OBL's head*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Khanstant
oh can we fiunally be honest about the taliban? because ive been rooting and funding them for years and im sick of hiding it

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

oh can we fiunally be honest about the taliban? because ive been rooting and funding them for years and im sick of hiding it

i knew you were rambo this whole time

bad guy

Khanstant posted:

you're probably gonna get lumped in with all the fair weather fans but I say go for it, ride the bandwagon till the wheels fall off

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

America doesn't hold grudges? From where I live, America has a grudge against anyone who isn't American and everyone who is American. Unless they are rich.

says you buddy

that’s just the ole competitive spirit leaving it all out on the pitch

them taliban’s got moxie

bad guy

Bo-Pepper posted:

says you buddy

that’s just the ole competitive spirit leaving it all out on the pitch

them taliban’s got moxie

that's right. once the cleats come off we're all friends again.

nut

heh heh calm down guys, it's over, we're all just citizens here in afghanistan

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

heh heh calm down guys, it's over, we're all just citizens here in afghanistan

hah haaaaah hah SHOW ME UR THUMB

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
That scene with Paul Giamatti and the King of England, but it's the USA and the Taliban.

Escape From Noise

I don't support the terrorists, but I gotta show my respect.

Escape From Noise

We'll never forget what tough opponents they were.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
isis could've picked up some real pointers from the taliban had they been paying attention

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Next round the Taliban isn't allowed to pick Oddjob, then we'll see who's who

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

lol

Flavius Aetass

Heather Papps posted:

"what does it say?"

"heh heh heh turdblossom you should have heard them when i told them it was a prank. yeah, they were on their way right now heh heh heh booked a flight and everything. well gotta go, reading to some kids at their school, you know, president stuff"

bad guy

How Wonderful! posted:

lol

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I thought they had to compete as the Taliban war federation because of last year's doping scandal

Escape From Noise

Armitag3 posted:

I thought they had to compete as the Taliban war federation because of last year's doping scandal

They were just selling the dope. US was taking it.

nut

love that song about them and bananas

Khanstant
hit me with the talibanhammer coward mods i will never stop talibing

bad guy

congratulations to byob for being into the taliban before it was cool. you're probably going to see a lot of people saying they knew the taliban was going to win, but i didn't see them posting last week when it was still in doubt.

Escape From Noise

The original Talistans

nut

hahaha yeah they are cool right… so…uh… why don’t you name like five of your favourite taliban right now, on front of everyone

Ventral EggSac

no matter who won, the important part is that both teams had fun

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576?s=20

some people just don't understand "the love of the game"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

love that song about them and bananas

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hey Mr Taliban, tally me banana...

Biden come and me gonna go home...

google THIS

smdh at this nerd getting on my case for rooting for the "bad guys" while wearing a freaking Darth Vader shirt

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

congratulations on the victory boys. anyone lurking from the taliban hit me up @ superstarzooeydeschanel@gmail.com and ill buy you an account.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
*touches earpiece* receiving new info that we do, in fact, "gotta hand it to them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

hahaha yeah they are cool right… so…uh… why don’t you name like five of your favourite taliban right now, on front of everyone

The top 5 are all Allah, idiot.