Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
rambo and james bond coming out from the cave system to join in the standing ovation as the taliban shoot their ak47s into the air while doing donuts in their small Toyota pickup trucks. an innocent man in a cage is ceremonially lit on fire while Hollywood elites furiously applaud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

"so... listen i know we don't trust the great satan but hear me out... i think this invite is legitimate."

"what does it say?"

"well it's the bush's birthday. there is going to be dancing women, trained dogs and as much american beer as we can drink. if we are among the first 50 responding cells the bush will paint our portraits. it may be a trap but i think the risk is worth it!"

"... i agree. let us fly!"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
declaring the taliban the Yankees of terrorism

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lebron james joining the taliban so he can win again, lakers fans are furious

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bad guy posted:

he's taking his talents to kandahar

vanisher posted:

space jam but its lebron james and the taliban going up against the Western Devils

vanisher posted:

lola bunny becomes lebron james girlfriend at the end of Talijam but she has to accept some loss of rights because of sharia law

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring