Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

now that the dust has settled we gotta admit, you got us pretty good. respect.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"so... listen i know we don't trust the great satan but hear me out... i think this invite is legitimate."

"what does it say?"

"well it's the bush's birthday. there is going to be dancing women, trained dogs and as much american beer as we can drink. if we are among the first 50 responding cells the bush will paint our portraits. it may be a trap but i think the risk is worth it!"

"... i agree. let us fly!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

oh can we fiunally be honest about the taliban? because ive been rooting and funding them for years and im sick of hiding it

i knew you were rambo this whole time

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

heh heh calm down guys, it's over, we're all just citizens here in afghanistan

hah haaaaah hah SHOW ME UR THUMB

Heather Papps

hello friend

uncle sam, flipping tables and sobbing: "i'm playing the long game! the LONG GAME!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

weirdly no one died, technically, cause disneyland only allows deaths to be reported off the property.