Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

imo the best thing about america is we don't hold grudges, when its over it's over and you just leave it on the field, so let me the first to say , taliban, you showed a lot of grit. it looked like you were down and out after you lost a bunch of key players but you managed to finish strong. that said, it'll be a whole different ballgame next time when we're the home team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

Khanstant posted:

oh can we fiunally be honest about the taliban? because ive been rooting and funding them for years and im sick of hiding it

you're probably gonna get lumped in with all the fair weather fans but I say go for it, ride the bandwagon till the wheels fall off

bad guy

Bo-Pepper posted:

says you buddy

that’s just the ole competitive spirit leaving it all out on the pitch

them taliban’s got moxie

that's right. once the cleats come off we're all friends again.

bad guy

How Wonderful! posted:

Next round the Taliban isn't allowed to pick Oddjob, then we'll see who's who

lol

bad guy

congratulations to byob for being into the taliban before it was cool. you're probably going to see a lot of people saying they knew the taliban was going to win, but i didn't see them posting last week when it was still in doubt.

bad guy

Khanstant posted:

Chris Tingler, Hortencia, Laguerta Al'Jamali, Finn "The Sumerian Hamburglar" Calhoun, and BUGG

everybody knows them, sounds like you're just on the talibandwagon

bad guy

name five yankees? ok, babe ruth, joe dimaggio, arod, derek jeter (*pronounces it like the french word for "to jump*), and yogi bear. you're move :smug:

bad guy

bad guy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

how well do YOU know the taliban????

haha

bad guy

watho posted:

becoming the social media manager for the taliban and posting poo poo like “it’s okay to feel sad some times”

bad guy

@talibanofficial: ruin a movie by replacing one word in the title with "death to America"

bad guy

Avengers: Infinity Death to America

bad guy

Captain Death to America

bad guy

Vei posted:

good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*
good game *hand slaps*

lol imagining this line being like 30,000 people long on each side

bad guy

2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate? mujahideen, mujahideen, mujahideen!

bad guy

watho posted:

there’s nothing in the rules that says a terrorist organization can’t play basketball

bad guy

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Angry war mom verbally abusing Biden while her soldier son looks away embarassed and occasionally begging to just go home

bad guy

putting an IED on a t-ball stand so it's easier for american troops to spot

bad guy

never let it be said that the us military has failed to live up to its most sacred value: sportsmanship

bad guy

he's taking his talents to kandahar

bad guy

lmfao

bad guy

i just realized it says "cognratulations." gotta love that workmanship and attention to detail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

re-empty-quoting. i really wish the rest of the internet could see this picture.