Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Dear friends,

Four years ago Duckie asked me to co-mod BYOB with her. I love BYOB dearly and I hope I have been a good steward of the community in that time. Lately I've been increasingly busy IRL, not least because of having a toddler and future BYOB superstar to look after, and there's been some stress in my life too (though I must remember and acknowledge, I have lots to be happy for). Mostly I just haven't had as much time as I'd really like to dedicate to the ol yob and I feel like I'm not doing it justice with the amount of attention and mental energy I'm able to spare right now. And anyway 4 years is plenty long and I think it's time to pass the mantle along.

So I'm retiring as moderator. BUT NOT AS A POSTER :getin: :henget:

I leave you in the capable and now fairly experienced stewardsip of Goons are Great as well as the new incoming BYOB mod, Manifisto!

Manifisto has been a great community member for quite a long time and I'm sure you will continue to treat him with the respect and kindness that you always have. Please welcome Manifisto and offer congratulations/condolences.

I won't write this like a goodbye because obviously I'm not actually leaving. There is no need for sadness. I'm just retiring as mod. The yob will continue to prosper.

Much love,
alnilam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer

Thank you, alnilam. Enjoy your retirement. :cool:

alnilam

ty manifisto

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Sorry, who are you?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

AARD VARKMAN
have fun goon !!!!!

alnilam

Rarity posted:

Sorry, who are you?

some donkus

ty manifisto

Khanstant
watch your back

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Lemme tell ya, life just keeps better after mod-ship.

E: and congrats/condolences Manifisto!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority
Enjoy retirement, you gently caress!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thank you for your service. i love byob very much and it really wouldn't be what it is without you, so from the bottom of my giant, golden heart, thank you.

also now i HAVE to make the donut.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

thank you al for keeping things going and thriving for four years! I have big shoes to fill, and that's not just because you are wearing your comically oversized clown shoes as part of your mod changeover formal wear. I will do my best to channel your patience, wisdom, and love for the yob.

ty nesamdoom!

Julias

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Sounds like you have a long weekend coming up. Enjoy your retirement alnilam!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam

ty manifisto

Julias

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Heather Papps

hello friend

modifisto

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Pragmatica
Enjoy your :justpost: retirement! We will miss you on the mod team!

:frogbon:

nut

nut

congrats to al and i'm sorry to mani :twisted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

thank you al, hope its not too stuffy in the ancient tomb they have to shove you in now

congratulations to mani. you deserve it. but...u better not cross me :twisted: or it might hurt my feelings

beer pal

good job alnilam

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:love:

you and duckie were amazing mods and your leaving is the end of an era but manifisto is an amazing choice for new mod and i could not be happier for this little subforum. thank you for all you did here friend.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Thanks Al.
Good luck Modifisto.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Now that you're an ex-mod, whenever something annoying happens you can put your hands on your hip and say "If I were still mod, I would've nipped this in the bud," it's fantastic, you're going to love it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

rip in peace

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

xcheopis

alexandriao

salute to both of u

alexandriao

(oops quote is not edit)

bad guy

you join a long line of great byob former mods and also arnold of soissons. godspeed goon, you'll always be mx. byob

bad guy

manifisto you fucker i'm going to make your life a living hell

Manifisto

bad guy posted:

manifisto you fucker i'm going to make your life a living hell

:love: you say the sweetest things

ty nesamdoom!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
good job bud

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prof. Crocodile

thank you for your service, al. you were a stalwart mod and helped make the yob what it is today.

congrats on your blue star, manifisto, may its crushing burden be relatively light on you.

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Aug 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

thank you alnilam for your service :glomp:

enjoy your retirement!

manifisto, i couldn't think of a better fist to lead us forward :glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig