Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

How Wonderful! posted:

Now that you're an ex-mod, whenever something annoying happens you can put your hands on your hip and say "If I were still mod, I would've nipped this in the bud," it's fantastic, you're going to love it.

Are you looking in my window? :tinfoil:

Thanks for your service al. You’re a good egg.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tonight on a very special episode of byob...

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I just finished painting the old name on the door. Sigh... *scrape scrape scrape*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thank you so much, alnilam. You are one of the greats, and I look forward to Manifisto's co-reign with Goons Are Great.

Also lmao gently caress it let's do crimes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to post a thread in QCS now about BYOB, it's going to be a good one, where I say "hey, come on, cut it out with those good posts, you're making me blush with all those compliments on the av nut made me, haha stooooop" and then await the inevitable pile-on.

nut

i will make a crime, for my friends

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pouring one out for my escaped homies, and also pouring several more for my other homies, because we believe in genuine and kind friendship and also trashing.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

thank you for your service and now i can finally flame you relentlessly without recourse :twisted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

alnilam

Mormon Nailer posted:

Pouring one out for my escaped homies, and also pouring several more for my other homies, because we believe in genuine and kind friendship and also trashing.

Diving underneath the pouring out of the one for me and catching it in my mouth

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Hot dang, he's still got it, my orbs

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

yo has this been empty quoted? i havent read any further in the thread and am hoping i am the first

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
lol whoops

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Breaking news, alnilam's resignation was in accordance with federal law:

Escape From Noise

Robot Made of Meat

We love you, Al.

Thanks for what you've done, and here's hoping the future is bright for all of us.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robot Made of Meat posted:

We love you, Al.

Thanks for what you've done, and here's hoping the future is bright for all of us.

CLAM DOWN

I love you alnilam

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

We love you, Al.

huge thanks to you Al and welcome to Manifisto as new mod - BYOB has been blessed when it comes to moderators and it looks like the tradition will continue

enjoy your retirement to the happy posting fields friend!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

cruft

You did a good job, and Manifisto was a good choice.

Can we request comedy sixers now? Or is that just an IK thing? Bo-Pep's image would be a pretty decent image for it.

xcheopis

cruft posted:

Can we request comedy sixers now? Or is that just an IK thing? Bo-Pep's image would be a pretty decent image for it.

My name is xcheopis and I approve this message.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Such a shame we have to send alnilam to the glue factory now :(

That is what we do to retired mods isn't it?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

wait what happened I didn't check the mod forum for one night did I miss something important

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

They Perma Ex Mods, Don't They?

Goons Are Gifts

Also also ever since I was captured reeled in appointed as mod after fluffie left, I felt I have to do what would make fluffie, the mom of byob, proud, as well as alnilam the dad of byob, who shaped it along with fluffie for so long. Now both mom and dad have retired to their very well deserved rest and full time job as retired poster in byob, the official mod retirement forum, and we kids are to watch over their legacy

We can do this, Modifisto, let's make them proud!!

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

wait what happened I didn't check the mod forum for one night did I miss something important

I'm the main mod of Something Awful now. Hand in your star.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

Also also ever since I was captured reeled in appointed as mod after fluffie left, I felt I have to do what would make fluffie, the mom of byob, proud, as well as alnilam the dad of byob, who shaped it along with fluffie for so long. Now both mom and dad have retired to their very well deserved rest and full time job as retired poster in byob, the official mod retirement forum, and we kids are to watch over their legacy

WOO TIME TO PARTY AND TRASH THE FORUM

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

WOO TIME TO PARTY AND TRASH THE FORUM

Wooooooooo! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

sb hermit

cruft posted:

:same:

no one listens to the bark unless they bleed from the bite

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

We can do this, Modifisto, let's make them proud!!

hell yeah buddy! fluffie and alnilam are in the Hall of Venerated ancestors now, which is a very nice farm upstate with lovely green fields where all the retired mods and admins run and bark and chase squirrels all day. it is important that we hand out comedy probations to appease the Old Gods, so don't worry that tradition will be upheld, I swear by the sacred Chill Axe.

ty nesamdoom!

Elmnt80

Rarity posted:

We tried sending Sigtrap to the glue factory but he showed back up in an Aston Martin. :mad:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG is our fun brother, does this make Manifisto our cool cousin from New York???

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Manifisto should start his reign by using this thread as a honeypot to sixer all the mods from other forums who showed up to post :unsmigghh:

vanisher

(Sad salute meme with the cat saluting with their back leg)

Thanks for your service Alnilam.

Manifisto you've been an excellent contributer for years and I look forward to your reign!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Turns out alnilam just got a new job as a Patch Adams impersonator and he's going method, it's going to take all of his time

B33rChiller

:wtc: Al?
You do a good job, and step down gracefully? No meltdown? No public slapfight? No vandalism/sabotage? No leading a cabal of heroes to overthrow the hierarchy? You couldn't even give a press interview calling all of us a derogatory term?

Just, "Yo, I got legit more important things on my plate, I'd better let this responsibility go. I'll be around still." ? Like a reasonable person?

I think I love this place even more now.
Thanks

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Congo Rats, Mani!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

thank you al for keeping things going and thriving for four years! I have big shoes to fill, and that's not just because you are wearing your comically oversized clown shoes as part of your mod changeover formal wear. I will do my best to channel your patience, wisdom, and love for the yob.

:love::love:It's gonna be cute watching you fill them:love::love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

B33rChiller posted:

:wtc: Al?
You do a good job, and step down gracefully? No meltdown? No public slapfight? No vandalism/sabotage? No leading a cabal of heroes to overthrow the hierarchy? You couldn't even give a press interview calling all of us a derogatory term?

Just, "Yo, I got legit more important things on my plate, I'd better let this responsibility go. I'll be around still." ? Like a reasonable person?

I think I love this place even more now.
Thanks

just wait for my vice article when I go, I'll make up the mistakes my mod friends did