Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

thank you al for keeping things going and thriving for four years! I have big shoes to fill, and that's not just because you are wearing your comically oversized clown shoes as part of your mod changeover formal wear. I will do my best to channel your patience, wisdom, and love for the yob.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

bad guy posted:

manifisto you fucker i'm going to make your life a living hell

:love: you say the sweetest things

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Also also ever since I was captured reeled in appointed as mod after fluffie left, I felt I have to do what would make fluffie, the mom of byob, proud, as well as alnilam the dad of byob, who shaped it along with fluffie for so long. Now both mom and dad have retired to their very well deserved rest and full time job as retired poster in byob, the official mod retirement forum, and we kids are to watch over their legacy

We can do this, Modifisto, let's make them proud!!

hell yeah buddy! fluffie and alnilam are in the Hall of Venerated ancestors now, which is a very nice farm upstate with lovely green fields where all the retired mods and admins run and bark and chase squirrels all day. it is important that we hand out comedy probations to appease the Old Gods, so don't worry that tradition will be upheld, I swear by the sacred Chill Axe.

ty nesamdoom!