Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Diana is currently a Very Rapidly Moving Cat; yesterday evening she and Byakko spent a good half an hour chasing each other up and down the stairs. All blur is therefore Diana's fault and has nothing to do with my being a bad photographer. No, we still haven't finished unpacking.

Diana investigates America's drug problem

Diana leaps tall laundry baskets

Diana and Byakko hang out in a window

:tipshat: such fine kitties :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica

Code Jockey posted:

literally look forward to this thread now, lol

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

Love the Friday kitties :kimchi:

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Bonus: Diana stretching on Sept. 5th.

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Diana is Very Upset about my new cat-resistant keyboard cover. So angry she bit me when I picked her up off it.

hot cocoa on the couch

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Diana is Very Upset about my new cat-resistant keyboard cover. So angry she bit me when I picked her up off it.

:lmao:

that's brilliant, i need one of those for my cat

Arsenic Lupin

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

:lmao:

that's brilliant, i need one of those for my cat

It just arrived today, and it's nice solid construction. Available either in laptop size with a slit in the back for the keyboard, or in keyboard size. Search etsy for CatifyMyHome.

Pragmatica
This is the best thread :3:

wesleywillis

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Yay kitties!!!!

Enfys

kitten update please :yayclod:

Pragmatica
impatiently waiting for an update :catte:

Arsenic Lupin

I haven't finished my tea yet, and Byakko isn't even awake. :colbert:

Arsenic Lupin

Today, Diana is protecting the household against such menaces as the newel post and the office rug. Blurry pictures of fast-moving kitten.

Byakko to come when she visits the haunts of men.

Enfys

:kimchi:

thank you for fierce kitten pics

Pragmatica
what a crazy cat

hot cocoa on the couch

lol

Arsenic Lupin

Byakko and Diana are friends.
Byakko's tail.

Pragmatica
oooooooh :allears:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Byakko's tail.

byakko's wink is killing me lol

what a smooth operator

Enfys

That tail :swoon:

Ass-penny

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Byakko's tail.

:3:

Tell these kitties I love them.

ChubbyChecker

more friday kittens pls?

hot cocoa on the couch

ChubbyChecker posted:

more friday kittens pls?

pls

Ass-penny

Pragmatica
waiting!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
its friday now show me your kitties

LeafyGreens

the elegant cephalopod

Those are two beautiful as heck kittens aaaa

Arsenic Lupin

Sorry, I was out running errands!

Byakko frequently ventures out of the room, but she flees whenever she notices my husband or me. Hence another nest photo. She spends a lot of time pounding up and down the stairs with Diana. Old wooden stairs have great resonance.

Diana discovered dust.

Diana, right before she deliberately knocked the glass, the claw clippers, and the medicine off the dresser.

It makes Diana very happy that we're taking months to unpack.

Grand finale: Diana discovers that you can tug garment fringes out of boxes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izds4ZoFPWM

Arsenic Lupin fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 1, 2021

Pragmatica
yes!!!

:nyan:

Arsenic Lupin

I'm feeling increasingly embarrassed by the house visible behind Byakko and Diana. We're focused on unpacking the kitchen when we have time and energy; the bedroom is low on the list because we have an acceptable subset of clothes, a bed, and reading material.

Moving out of a house with 20 years of stuff shoved into the garage into a house with no garage: adventures in sorting and discarding.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I'm feeling increasingly embarrassed by the house visible behind Byakko and Diana. We're focused on unpacking the kitchen when we have time and energy; the bedroom is low on the list because we have an acceptable subset of clothes, a bed, and reading material.

Moving out of a house with 20 years of stuff shoved into the garage into a house with no garage: adventures in sorting and discarding.

god I absolutely feel this, it loving sucks.

that photo of byakko nesting just filled me with a sense of comfort. thanks byakko!

Enfys

Arsenic Lupin posted:

you've made the best friday thread and I genuinely look forward to it every week as others have said, so you don't need to be embarrassed

unpacking is exhausting, and you're making your kitties happy

Pragmatica

Arsenic Lupin posted:

oh goodness, please don't be embarrassed. we all absolutely love your kitten photos, and i look forward to this thread every week.

and i get it... we have been living in our current home for three years now and i still have boxes to unpack. :glomp:

ohnobugs

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I only see a cat in these photos?

wesleywillis

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
We don't care about the mess, just keep showing us your pussy(s)

ChubbyChecker

Enfys posted:

you've made the best friday thread and I genuinely look forward to it every week as others have said, so you don't need to be embarrassed

unpacking is exhausting, and you're making your kitties happy

ChickenOfTomorrow

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Sorry, I was out running errands!

Byakko frequently ventures out of the room, but she flees whenever she notices my husband or me. Hence another nest photo. She spends a lot of time pounding up and down the stairs with Diana. Old wooden stairs have great resonance.

Diana discovered dust.

Diana, right before she deliberately knocked the glass, the claw clippers, and the medicine off the dresser.

It makes Diana very happy that we're taking months to unpack.

Grand finale: Diana discovers that you can tug garment fringes out of boxes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izds4ZoFPWM

BABIES!!!!!

kidcoelacanth

congrats on your excellent cats that are named after anime

Arsenic Lupin

Diana's named after the goddess, and also after Diana Villiers. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth

you can't hide behind adding two letters to the name, i know what you're up to pal