Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Pragmatica posted:

wow these kittens and that view. amazing :love:

seriously jealous of the cattes, the mice, and the view

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

S tier kittens and view imo, thank you for bringing this joy to our fridats

kaom

Omg the mouse stash :love:

Sisal Two-Step

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

vibing with diana every week i come into this thread

she's wonderful but i'm #teambyakko

actionjackson

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Introducing .... Byakko!

is she being held by paul bunyan

Pragmatica
i am ready for a kitten update

SLICK GOKU BABY

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pragmatica posted:

i am ready for a kitten update

They died.

Don't worry, I'm only kitten around!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Byakko isn't awake yet and Diana is in very rapid motion.

Day before yesterday I managed to catch Diana and Byakko in the dark upstairs hall. Byakko was just there hanging out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5uIqluqX8

More to come, I hope, but we'll see. Some day I want to get audio of cat thumping up and down the stairs because it's hilarious. Also, that's my son holding Byakko.

Pragmatica
awwww so cute!! :3:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Diana is beautiful!

Please let us know when Byakko wakes. :)

hot cocoa on the couch

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They died.

lol get hosed

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They died.

While I understand this, this is a sacred place

Beve Stuscemi

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They died.

You monster :mad:

Pragmatica
kittens??!??!

Fighting Trousers

Does this excite you, girl?

Pragmatica posted:

kittens??!??!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Pragmatica posted:

kittens??!??!

Grand Fromage

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Pragmatica posted:

kittens??!??!

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

As a reminder, we started out here, on August 13th.

YouTube isn't uploading my videos; they get to 95% and stop processing. I'll add them whenever the bug is fixed.

In the meantime, Diana savages a toy.

Arsenic Lupin

Byakko hangs out in the kitchen window.

Shiny kitten.

Arsenic Lupin fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Nov 12, 2021

kaom

Diana :3: Byakko :3: the VIEW! :swoon:

Fingers crossed YouTube sorts itself out soon for videos!

atriptothebeach

:yayclod:

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Byakko hangs out in the kitchen window.

I'd hang out at that window all the time too :swoon:

Diana is so shiny!!!

Pragmatica
kittens getting so big! teenagers now!

Arsenic Lupin

Sleepy Diana plays with her foot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl0vNPRPqxY

When they haven't been dragged under the bed, toys live in the toy bag. The toy bag is itself a toy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0rYZmfPlk

Wile E. Toyota

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.
I am just discovering this thread and I am now highly invested in the development of Diana and Byakko. Good luck with your babies OP.

Arsenic Lupin

One last Diana.

I backread and was amused to realize that every week I'm saying "Diana was really rambunctious this week..." Diana is not rambunctious any particular week. She is always rambunctious. She owns the household and she knows it. She is boundlessly affectionate and boundlessly bored and boundlessly perfect. She is the best. (sorry, Byakko. You're my son's cat and you know it.)

General note: I'm on Pacific time. I won't even be drinking my morning tea until 10 Eastern.

e: I just walked down the stairs and Byakko was in the good chair, the one that has a view both of the stairs and the hall. She scampered away and I said, "Sorry, Byakko." This is how Midwestern I am: I am apologizing to a cat for my own existence.

Arsenic Lupin fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Nov 13, 2021

wesleywillis

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

One last Diana.

I backread and was amused to realize that every week I'm saying "Diana was really rambunctious this week..." Diana is not rambunctious any particular week. She is always rambunctious. She owns the household and she knows it. She is boundlessly affectionate and boundlessly bored and boundlessly perfect.

Kitties gonna kitty.

Grand Fromage

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

wanna pet these kittens

Arsenic Lupin

You really, really do. Byakko is so soft and Diana is so smooth.

Byakko at the foot of the stairs.

I just spent some moments coaxing Byakko to me with kitty dental treats. I was whirling very fast to keep Diana eating her treats to my right so she wouldn't steal treats from Byakko to my left. I got Byakko all the way up to my skirts, so there's progress.

Arsenic Lupin

I have been trying all week to catch video of the kittens chasing each other, with no luck. Today I woke up with a migraine, so this is minimal. Here are two kittens who love each other very much.

Triumphs this week: I managed to slowly move up the stairs so that there was only one stair-step between me and Byakko, and I managed to pet Byakko in just the right way to get her to purr. She no longer runs tearing out of the room when my husband or I enters; she keeps doing her own thing as long as nobody makes loud noises or gets within a yard of her.

https://twitter.com/meowsilly/status/1461013356584841221

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I have been trying all week to catch video of the kittens chasing each other, with no luck. Today I woke up with a migraine, so this is minimal. Here are two kittens who love each other very much.

Triumphs this week: I managed to slowly move up the stairs so that there was only one stair-step between me and Byakko, and I managed to pet Byakko in just the right way to get her to purr. She no longer runs tearing out of the room when my husband or I enters; she keeps doing her own thing as long as nobody makes loud noises or gets within a yard of her.

https://twitter.com/meowsilly/status/1461013356584841221

good kitties

Ass-penny

Grand Fromage posted:

wanna pet these kittens

:same:

Enfys

I look forward to this thread every week and appreciate you posting your kitties even with a migraine :unsmith:

Arsenic Lupin

Enfys posted:

I look forward to this thread every week and appreciate you posting your kitties even with a migraine :unsmith:

Thanks you. I felt very guilty about letting the thread down.

Arsenic Lupin

Not much Byakko this week; she's upset by the visitors.

Diana enjoys the comfy chair.

Pre-Thanksgiving cat bonding.

Kick cat off table 99 times. Cat jumps back up 100.

Daughter's partner's robe is the Best Thing Ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wYsL01G2wE
All toys are improved if you play with them through the railing.

Orange relish ingredients in the sunlight, just because. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Not much Byakko this week; she's upset by the visitors.

Diana enjoys the comfy chair.

Pre-Thanksgiving cat bonding.

Kick cat off table 99 times. Cat jumps back up 100.

Daughter's partner's robe is the Best Thing Ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wYsL01G2wE
All toys are improved if you play with them through the railing.

Orange relish ingredients in the sunlight, just because. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

those formerly tiny kittens are now hulking brutes! :3:

kaom

Adorable photos :3: Byakko’s tail!!

Arsenic Lupin

ChubbyChecker posted:

those formerly tiny kittens are now hulking brutes! :3:

I knoooooow. I look back at the first month and am astonished by Diana and her little twiggy tail. I'm grateful to this thread, because I can look at the continuum of baby pictures, and I certainly wouldn't have taken this many shots without the motivation.

Enfys

i feel like this pic sums up their personalities very well - diana is a smooth blur of motion while byakko stands apart and looks off into a private cat world

Arsenic Lupin posted:

oooooh so tasty and pretty

also really love the flour footprints :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin

Sunset.