Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I'm leaving this one unanonymized because it's a good picture of me, and frankly, who's going to bother stalking a 62-year-old woman?

Guess what.

Byakko butt.

:kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I loved this thread and your cats. You are good people!

And great photos 😊

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

I hope you and your kitties and your husband have a wonderful 2022 and can spend a lot of time enjoying that amazing view.

Thank you for sharing this with us :love:

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I'm sorry, folks, the migraine won today. I wish us all a better 2022, and I'll post double next week!

Pragmatica
kittens, welcome to your new home for 2022! looking forward to seeing more kittens pictures soon, and i hope you feel better! :3:

Ass-penny

Pragmatica posted:

kittens, welcome to your new home for 2022! looking forward to seeing more kittens pictures soon, and i hope you feel better! :3:

Look at Prag working the holiday. AL I hope your migraine clears up. Feel free to post these cattes even if it isn't Friday:3:

Goons Are Gifts

may this blessed Friday thread find a new home among its brethren here in byob, the Friday forum

biosterous

what a great thread, what great cats, i'm glad that both are here with us now :kimchi:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I come bearing GIFs!

Byakko is now completely comfortable being in the same room with us; she'll tuck up in the good chair and go to sleep. She's even ventured to rub around my husband's ankles a time or two. The problem is that any time my husband and I are courting Byakko, Diana sails up and demands attention instead.

My husband unpacked and rearranged his office today. This made for a very happy, dusty, and overstimulated kitten.

Our daughter brought up a dog bed her Chihuahua had disdained. Both cats love it.

It got very cold (for here) last week, and I was sitting under this fuzzy throw in front of the fire. I left it folded on a chair, and the kittens rearranged it to be a nest. I didn't include a blurry frame of Diana licking Byakko's ear.

A local landmark.

Enfys

Arsenic Lupin posted:

It got very cold (for here) last week, and I was sitting under this fuzzy throw in front of the fire. I left it folded on a chair, and the kittens rearranged it to be a nest. I didn't include a blurry frame of Diana licking Byakko's ear.

i'm dying :kimchi:

Arsenic Lupin posted:

A local landmark.

heck yeah :lofty:

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I come bearing GIFs!

Byakko is now completely comfortable being in the same room with us; she'll tuck up in the good chair and go to sleep. She's even ventured to rub around my husband's ankles a time or two. The problem is that any time my husband and I are courting Byakko, Diana sails up and demands attention instead.

My husband unpacked and rearranged his office today. This made for a very happy, dusty, and overstimulated kitten.

Our daughter brought up a dog bed her Chihuahua had disdained. Both cats love it.

A local landmark.

yesss

Ass-penny

Tell the cats I love them

Ass-penny

Also thank you for continuing to update this

Arsenic Lupin

To take the pressure off Fridays, I think I'm just going to upload whenever I get a new cute picture (and, obviously, plan to do it at least once a week.) Thoughts?

Ass-penny

Arsenic Lupin posted:

To take the pressure off Fridays, I think I'm just going to upload whenever I get a new cute picture (and, obviously, plan to do it at least once a week.) Thoughts?

If you want to keep posting cat pictures I will keep looking at them and saying awwww!

kaom

I will be here any time the cat pictures are posted :love:

They look so cozy in that dog bed! Wonderful :3:

Cease to Hope

rear end-penny posted:

Tell the cats I love them

Manifisto

this is v cute and heartwarming, thank you op for blessing us with these kitties

ty nesamdoom!

ChubbyChecker

rear end-penny posted:

If you want to keep posting cat pictures I will keep looking at them and saying awwww!

kaom posted:

I will be here any time the cat pictures are posted :love:

They look so cozy in that dog bed! Wonderful :3:

biosterous

rear end-penny posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

gleebster

Only a howler

rear end-penny posted:

Yeah, what rear end-penny said.

Arsenic Lupin

Sorry it's been so long! I have amazing developments. Starting a couple of weeks ago, Byakko started coming cautiously into the adult bedroom, pausing on the floor about a yard up from the bottom of the bed, and just hanging out. I was thrilled. Then this weekend she actually jumped up onto the bed and went to sleep! My husband had two sleeping cats in the bed. My husband says Byakko treats covers "like she's walking through a minefield" so we started leaving one corner of the bed comforter-free for her.

From just this morning, photographic proof of bed-sharing! (First time I witnessed it) Seconds after this was taken, Byakko started affectionately licking Diana's ear. Then Byakko chomped Diana's neck, and they both galloped off to play.

Diana helps me compute by immobilizing my left arm

Diana is becoming a cyborg it's a table lamp

Sinister sneaky cat (God, I hate those curtains, shopping for replacements. The bedroom window overlooks the highway, so I need to let light in but obstruct the view. Contemplating these.)

Diana and Byakko discover the laser pointer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpVFE7GTuBc

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Sorry it's been so long! I have amazing developments. Starting a couple of weeks ago, Byakko started coming cautiously into the adult bedroom, pausing on the floor about a yard up from the bottom of the bed, and just hanging out. I was thrilled. Then this weekend she actually jumped up onto the bed and went to sleep! My husband had two sleeping cats in the bed. My husband says Byakko treats covers "like she's walking through a minefield" so we started leaving one corner of the bed comforter-free for her.

From just this morning, photographic proof of bed-sharing! (First time I witnessed it) Seconds after this was taken, Byakko started affectionately licking Diana's ear. Then Byakko chomped Diana's neck, and they both galloped off to play.

Sinister sneaky cat (God, I hate those curtains, shopping for replacements. The bedroom window overlooks the highway, so I need to let light in but obstruct the view. Contemplating these.)

haha :nice:

Manifisto

:kimchi:

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Arsenic Lupin posted:

:3:
I'm glad Byakko continues to get more comfortable in the house! They are growing into such beautiful babes.

Enfys

Yaaaaay :neckbeard:

Byakko has come so far from the nameless kitten who immediately hid and only came out at night :3:

Watching them play with the laser pointer :kimchi:

Arsenic Lupin

I woke up this morning to find Byakko and Diana tucked up on the foot of my side of the bed. :monar:

Pragmatica
yay i am so excited for these updates :3:

Ass-penny

Pragmatica posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaom

Byakko’s tail!! :kimchi:

Pragmatica posted: