Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sour Tangie sugar wax in the rig interspersed with hits off of a bowl of Lemon Haze flower in the Arizer Extreme Q, feels good. Made roasted potatoes in a mustard cream sauce, some vegetables and fruits on the side. Feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dabbing Lavender Jones live rosin, mixing with rips off of Dream Queen in the extreme Q, and maybe I'll eat some of my weed sorbet later.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Alien Sour sauce & diamonds, listening to old blues as I rip from wax and rip on my rig. Very nice.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pragmatica posted:

just got home and planning my night. gonna smoke some weed again. surprise.

What are you gonna smoke

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm making a Weed Buffet for myself:

Garlic Bread (cookies strain) 33% flower (bread lol)
Green Crack 27% flower (salad)
Roy TK 34% flower (smells like soup)
Alien Technology 31% flower (smells like steak)
Love Affair diamonds n sauce 91% concentrate (the potatoes)
Bubbleberry 94.7% diamonds n sauce (dessert)

See you next Friday, folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm dootin the beep beep lettuce in nature right now.