Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Drakkel posted:

I'm just not a massive Britt fan and they've trained the audience to hate every woman that isn't her so it's just not really fun to watch

It's a legit issue, I agree

But it was always going to happen when she's typically the only one getting promos and mic time in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

xbilkis posted:

She showed flashes of doing good shithead heel ringwork in the first couple of months of Dynamite and hasn't been back since. Some people have been fantasybooking a return ever since, other people went "Why would you ever expect her to return, she was barely on the show and she didn't do that much, you're just creeps who like the pretty lady"

And now the creeps have been vindicated!

I mean, some people also know her from Stardom before AEW existed where she was also a good shithead and very fun.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1426379094569144329

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

xbilkis posted:

She showed flashes of doing good shithead heel ringwork in the first couple of months of Dynamite and hasn't been back since. Some people have been fantasybooking a return ever since, other people went "Why would you ever expect her to return, she was barely on the show and she didn't do that much, you're just creeps who like the pretty lady"

And now the creeps have been vindicated!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'm not being sarcastic they're friggin amazing

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Somehow jamie apparently got even more jacked since the last time I have seen her being pretty jacked

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Yaya posted:

THEY ARE LITERALLY IN HER HOMETOWN

It is not even remotely the first time the crowds favored her over the babyface

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
welp that super owned good job

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Drakkel posted:

I'm just not a massive Britt fan and they've trained the audience to hate every woman that isn't her so it's just not really fun to watch

Stat is super over, she was just getting booed Bc she was going against Britt in her home town where she was treated like Hogan at the Mains 3. Its not like they boo every woman on sight consistently. I went to the Charlotte show and Thunder Rosa has a pop comparable to Hangman that night

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Such a fun show tonight

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Drakkel posted:

It is not even remotely the first time the crowds favored her over the babyface

This is fine, heels can be over.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Edit: nevermind

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Okkult posted:

All I know about Jamie Hayter is how horny the AEW threads used to be about her.

ah so the way 2016 threads were about Alexa. Well hopefully people can contain themselves during her 2nd run. Be nice if we could just give her Big Swole's name

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

It's a legit issue, I agree

But it was always going to happen when she's typically the only one getting promos and mic time in general.

That's really the issue. It's only natural Britt's the only woman that gets those reactions cause she's the only one that does anything besides "Has Okay to Good Matches"

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
That was a lot of fun. Great debut episode. See you next week for more Rampage.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dr. Dirt posted:

That was a lot of fun. Great debut episode. See you next week for more Rampage.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Time to go get drunk

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

fez_machine posted:

we're in the Friday Forum babbby

OH poo poo

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Yaya posted:

THEY ARE LITERALLY IN HER HOMETOWN

lol right? imagine if John Cena got cheered vs. RVD at One Night Stand or vs. Punk at MITB '11. Or like Bret Hart getting booed in Canada. bizarre takes itt.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Just seeing this Friday forum.

Just seeing this Rampage thread.

Hoping all have had a cool fun time watching wrestlepeople do their wrestlething.

Lol that Kenny lost the Impact title(s) to Christian.

Lol that Fuego lost but still got a contract.

Lol that Dr. Britt won, got jumped by predictable challenger Kris Stat, then got her new bodyguard in evergreen horny-post-favorite Jamie Hayter.

Lol cool times, fun first Rampage.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Drakkel posted:

Normally I agree but I really don't think every town is going to follow Pittsburgh's example.

If they start booing Statlander next week though, uh, bad, imo! Especially because "well just turn Britt face" ain't gonna work.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Now, to convince Tony to unban intergender wrestling and do a Britt/Jamie vs. Stat/OC tag match during the build to All Out

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Just gotta have the Stat v Britt match take place in Stat's hometown of...uh...somewhere in the andromeda galaxy?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

fez_machine posted:

we're in the Friday Forum babbby

took me a long time to realize since I kept clicking the link in the dynamite thread

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
I will boo Britt Baker with ever essence of my being on Wednesday for her derisive comment about Whataburger over a year ago.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I'm convinced that Tony is booking these shows for one person to enjoy.

And that person is me.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Only way I won't call bullshit on the Fuego stipulation not being honored is if he himself didn't know this was going to happen. If he didn't, then d'aaaaw that's so touching.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm glad christian won, fuego got his contract, the redeemers gonna gently caress, and britt got to be hot poo poo in her hometown

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Stroker Ace posted:

I bit on this for a second.

same but my brain instantly rationalized it as impossible which just left me sort of short circuited staring at the screen

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Steroids are so cool

gently caress off

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Drakkel posted:

I am a massive Britt fan but I kinda agree and they need to get some undercard fueds going with the women to help create some more likeable faces that actually get consistent tv time and also to make some more heels

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Blaise330 posted:

Only way I won't call bullshit on the Fuego stipulation not being honored is if he himself didn't know this was going to happen. If he didn't, then d'aaaaw that's so touching.

I dont think he knew. And if he did, dont tell me

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
lol Bea signed with NXT UK

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

If Fuego was in on it then he's really good at crying on demand cause he was soaked the moment he realized what was happening

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Lid posted:

lol Bea signed with NXT UK

To be fair how long is that even gonna last at this point?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Drakkel posted:

To be fair how long is that even gonna last at this point?

who knows but maybe they'll be like Lucha Underground contracts

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

JAMIE HAYTER FBEJDBDISJEBEJEH EJWJSJEVEGEJDVSJWJND DBDJS DBWHE DBWHW DVSBDJUSJSHSW DBDHSVBAAAAAAA

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Drakkel posted:

They were in her home town. But you're right they trained me to like Britt after she lost to Thunder Rosa. In fact I don't cheer for TR at all, and Britt will never drop the belt to her.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

explosivo posted:

Somehow jamie apparently got even more jacked since the last time I have seen her being pretty jacked

It's steroids you big silly. She is probably injecting a bit of testosterone and munching on lady doses of anavar to avoid androgenic effects of doing performance enhancing drugs at higher doses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Shard posted:

gently caress off

Do you not think steroids are good? lol