Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

He calls this one Reset Button and I swear you take one fat rip and you feel like an old CRT monitor being degaussed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm smoking this strain called monkeys paw and every time i get high now my mom calls me and tells me how disappointment she is feeling

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 14, 2021

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Every time I smoke a bowl of Questing Herb before bed I wake up like 12 miles down the street from my house with a backpack full of rations, $10 and 50' of rope (coiled)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I cast Firebowl

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I only smoke Mass Weed so everyone gets high

deep dish peat moss

Buttchocks posted:

I cast Firebowl

Armitag3 posted:

I only smoke Mass Weed so everyone gets high

I cast Armitag3's Psychedelic Miasma

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Just took a huge hit of Reroll Stat-iva and now i has 2 pointz intelgents and 10 strangth

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
having already consumed several ounces of Eye Of The Bong-holder, my friends are amused as I attempt to buy more from a wizard airbrushed on a van

deep dish peat moss

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
hey man, did you say this strain was called “Jared Fogle?”

*the wizard smiles and nods his head feverishly as my jeans get progressively bigger*

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
cruft

Throw that poo poo out the window, set out your climbing gear, and go to bed.

Trust me on this one. You're in for a hell of a day tomorrow.

deep dish peat moss

Beelzebubblegum Kush

deep dish peat moss

My wizard dealer sheepishly apologizes for not having what I wanted, explaining that 'dank' just doesn't mean the same thing when you reup from something that lives in a dungeon. He segues to showing me that he can make his tattoos dance and asks if I want his grandma to get me a drink

deep dish peat moss

Wizard's Kief always gets me high but it's hard to pack it tight in the bowl

deep dish peat moss

I finally figured out that you can get vape pens from a wizard weed dealer, you just have to call them slime jars so they know what you're talking about

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

deep dish peat moss posted:

Wizard's Kief always gets me high but it's hard to pack it tight in the bowl

lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
just play along guys

yes, oh mighty wizard Ganjdalf, we wish to acquire your pipe-weed!

*hushed, to my friends behind me* shh stop laughing or youre gonna blow this I told you

*the wizard Ganjdalf, who is actually my neighbor Steve who lives with his mother, emerges in his bathrobe and a halloween witch hat, with a ziplock bag labeled PIPEWEED*

They Might Be

I get unlimited free magic weed by bullying hobbits and shaking them upside down to get the stuff in their pockets

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
fair warning; "wizard weed" is just plain old PCP, and im starting to wonder if jeff actually do have magic powers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

my freeloading wizard neighbor keeps casting "bigby's bogarting hand" and I go through my supply like nobody's business

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

my freeloading wizard neighbor keeps casting "bigby's bogarting hand" and I go through my supply like nobody's business

You can counter pixie hexes (Bigby is, obviously, a pixie, and wizards are not as wise as they like to pretend) with a slightly modified Ward 46 by including Popper 838. Not only will the spell backfire, it'll cause a side effect of quadrupling your weed's potency. Which could also be bad. Do it anyway.

Buttchocks

Beware! Any who would enter the sacred temple may be 'randomly' selected for the Cup of Purity test. Woe unto to those who fail it.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The best spell to smoke is Heroes Feast. It gives you hella munchies but it also creates a magical buffet.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I cast magic missile into the dankness

Manifisto

ironically "detect weed" doesn't start working until you've smoked the weed, rendering it somewhat pointless. but it's cool, the weed lights up and poo poo, so you'll probably find yourself doing it a bunch.

ty nesamdoom!

Vei
love that name "Reset Button"

Nosfereefer posted:

fair warning; "wizard weed" is just plain old PCP, and im starting to wonder if jeff actually do have magic powers
lmfao

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Zil posted:

FactsAreUseless

Melf's Acid

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Zil posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

having already consumed several ounces of Eye Of The Bong-holder, my friends are amused as I attempt to buy more from a wizard airbrushed on a van

Buttchocks posted:

Beware! Any who would enter the sacred temple may be 'randomly' selected for the Cup of Purity test. Woe unto to those who fail it.

Manifisto posted:

ironically "detect weed" doesn't start working until you've smoked the weed, rendering it somewhat pointless. but it's cool, the weed lights up and poo poo, so you'll probably find yourself doing it a bunch.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

deep dish peat moss posted:

Every time I smoke a bowl of Questing Herb before bed I wake up like 12 miles down the street from my house with a backpack full of rations, $10 and 50' of rope (coiled)

i believe you will find that Questing Herb is actually a Legendary Creature- Herb with vigilance, deathtouch and haste that can't be blocked by creatures with with power 2 or less

Finger Prince

Winganjaium Leviosativa

take the moon

by sebmojo

Zil posted:

pixaal

dude guys check out this weed I just got free *holds up a white ball by a green stem* You just blow *blows gently scattering seeds across the lawn* and next year a bunch of yellow weed will grow and we can smoke it. Stupid wizard just gave it away!

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Rastagast the Brown is my dealer, who’s yours?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Buttchocks

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Rastagast the Brown is my dealer, who’s yours?

Vorloth the Destroyer. I hear the screams of bound souls when I light up.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i had high hopes for this 'magical weed'. i thought it would take me up the beanstalk to see the giant. but now smoking it, i realiize that 'the beanstalk' was inside me all along. still no word on the giant. 6/10 just get gorilla glue

pixaal

but is your beanstalk giant

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

wait i'm being told it is about beans talk.

We are talking about pinto beans vs black beans tonight. Which is the better in a burrito.

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

demigod bud