Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
mids earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

he kept shouting “YOU SHALL SMOKE GRASS” every time anyone hit the bong, it was super weird

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
nut

the ranger planted a baggie of holding on me during a routine traffic stop

Finger Prince

Alchemydawg

Finger Prince

How is goodberry/goodberries not already a strain of weed?

bad guy

bad guy

"this strain is magical weed" the wizard tells me, "unlike regular weed it doesn't cause psychotic breaks in people with predispositions to mental illness, it isn't the result of highly polluting agricultural practices, exploitation of undocumented workers, or cartel violence, and it won't raise your blood pressure or increase your chances of having a stroke or heart attack."

"wow, that's amazing, what's it called?" i ask.

"its called yoga and staying hydrated, idiot!" the wizard intones sagely, before disappearing in a puff of colorful, non-toxic smoke.

Manifisto

bad guy posted:

"this strain is magical weed" the wizard tells me, "unlike regular weed it doesn't cause psychotic breaks in people with predispositions to mental illness, it isn't the result of highly polluting agricultural practices, exploitation of undocumented workers, or cartel violence, and it won't raise your blood pressure or increase your chances of having a stroke or heart attack."

"its called yoga and staying hydrated, idiot!" the wizard intones sagely, before disappearing in a puff of colorful, non-toxic smoke.

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

bad guy posted:

"Yeah, but have you ever tried yoga and staying hydrated on weed?", I say to the shower tiles 3 hours later.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

bad guy posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

bad guy posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dankalf the green

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

dime bag of holding

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A man sold me five magic seeds for my cow, Milky-White, and if I plant them a great big weed stalk will grow to the sky so I can steal the hen that lays the golden blonde hash and be the richest weedlord in all the lands

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
wizard weed dealer drives a van with a mural of a scruffy, balding, 23 year old part time convenience store clerk airbrushed on the side

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

canyoneer posted:

wizard weed dealer drives a van with a mural of a scruffy, balding, 23 year old part time convenience store clerk airbrushed on the side

Now I want to see this

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

canyoneer posted:

Nosfereefer

canyoneer posted:

Manifisto

canyoneer posted:

ty nesamdoom!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

titties posted:

dime bag of holding

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

Weed wizard passed out on the couch, snoring gently, bong in his lap precariously close to spilling.

Friend sparks up a joint

"yo let me take a drag on that"

WW: *jumps awake, scattering popcorn and scaring the cat* "DRAGON?!?!"

bad guy

welcome to my magical tower of weed. only the most daring adventurers have made it this far, to my mystical realm beyond the veil! within thou shalt find every strain of weed that damages not the mind, nor plays havoc with thy emotions. of this weed thou may puff to thy heart's content without risk of psychological addiction!

but good wizard, this tower is empty.

Manifisto

bad guy posted:

sounds like a textbook evil wizard to me!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

bad guy posted:

welcome to my magical tower of weed. only the most daring adventurers have made it this far, to my mystical realm beyond the veil! within thou shalt find every strain of weed that damages not the mind, nor plays havoc with thy emotions. of this weed thou may puff to thy heart's content without risk of psychological addiction!

Which brings me to my next point. Certain... Officers of Babylon... confiscated it all, and I'd like you, brave adventurer, to retrieve it from their foul clutches.