Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

May I suggest therapy and also maybe work on your perception of a random rear end forum being important?

Toxic life for life imo. I'm a huge piece of poo poo too. I'm going to therapy but I will never let go of certain lovely things I do because I like them. Shitposting is one.

Look at this forum of goon rear end nerds, who gives a gently caress what they think? Oh no, someone doesn't agree with my Yugiohs or something who cares. If you have no idea who these people are then maybe they're just bots. Bots all about tugging and milking. Good bots basically.

I forget my point. Maybe just realise that none of this matters unless you want it to and that autobans are the sign of someone that wants validation for their victim complex.

tbf you have poo poo opinions on yu-gi-oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I don't even think the rap sheet is all that bad. I have seen much, much worse. Like holy poo poo how did these guys go so long without getting banned type poo poo

Compare a rap sheet of "man your political posting is dumb and annoying" to this rap sheet https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=141952

OP doesn't come close to that kind of poo poo in my opinion

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Apologies accepted, ya bich

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

signalnoise posted:

I don't even think the rap sheet is all that bad. I have seen much, much worse. Like holy poo poo how did these guys go so long without getting banned type poo poo

Compare a rap sheet of "man your political posting is dumb and annoying" to this rap sheet https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=141952

OP doesn't come close to that kind of poo poo in my opinion

But all his probes are from discussing wrestling. So it's deserving of mocking IMO.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

just post whatever you'd like, post from the heart and disregard all of those who don't like your posts, this is a place for posting, there are no downvotes or thumbs downs here, your post stands alone and it is worthy

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

EA Sports posted:

i dont even understand how you can like wrestling when you got politics brain like that. well, the left politics brain anyways.

wtf? If by politics brain you mean 'seemingly always rage posting' that isn't limited to one side of the political spectrum.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

But all his probes are from discussing wrestling. So it's deserving of mocking IMO.

Yeah but not like "actually leave the forums, shithead" mocking

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
OP did kind of stan John McAfee, which was cringe

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

tbf you have poo poo opinions on yu-gi-oh

poo poo opinions for a poo poo franchise tho, heh.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

signalnoise posted:

Yeah but not like "actually leave the forums, shithead" mocking

OP did that on their own, nobody told the OP to gtfo.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

OP did that on their own, nobody told the OP to gtfo.

Yeah that's what's hosed up, I didn't see nothin to say sorry for like this. not like this....

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
:vince:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

poo poo opinions for a poo poo franchise tho, heh.

wow ill see you in my autoban thread bitch

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Actually after a Ban thread has got 2 pages of posts the banned acount should be un-banned to see if they come back.

Let them go for 10 pages or until they reach peak anger then ban them again.

Robin Williams fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Aug 14, 2021

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

ElectricSheep posted:

should've just tucked his chain

Or just dick-ride the wave

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Finally!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Giraffe posted:

Lol, I'm also a toxic, useless piece of garbage and everything I do just hurts other people too. Big deal, do some yoga or whatever.

Mike?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm a toxic, useless piece of garbage and everything I do just hurts other people. I never meant to make you all hate me, I just wanted to have good times on the internet, but I'm a bad person who's just full of poison so I've decided not to bother anyone anymore. Between recent events here and in real life I think it's for the best if I just go far, far away from all other people so I can't hurt anyone else. I truly wish nothing but happiness for everyone here. Goodbye.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

hope you get some help, OP. I know where you are coming from, I've hated myself a lot lately too, and I also just feel like isolating myself. I don't really have any advice though, because I think I'm just as hosed in my own way, so good luck to you. Maybe this ban will help

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

There's a lot of goons loving goons in here. Really goes to show you what a pandemic that kills millions can do to bring us all together. One look at my rap sheet will show you what a piece of poo poo I am too

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this guy, the op. i know him. He's a lot like the joker. just as likely to be laughing as crying while writing out this thread. not because of trolling or anything; the thread is definitely sincere, but you have to understand that some people just have gnarled souls from all of the crazy shint they've gone through and seen.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I'M piece of poo poo!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Sounds like you're going through a rough time, op. If you need help navigating a mental health crisis, please keep this number handy.

281-330-8004

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a piece of poo poo isn't a type of person you can be, it's a pattern of behavior and neural pathways that you can choose to start rebuilding at any time

the only thing that can keep you beyond recovery or redemption is choosing to cling to the idea that you already are

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Honstely after reading the OP post of this thread again and again I think Im going to change my ways.

Its not the failed reltionships i have had over the many decades of my life or the family traumas or dramas I have experienced or the reality I have lived in person during my life.

Its that one long winded paragraph from a stranger who seems like an idiot.

Pouring out my beer and flushed my drugs

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Opinions About Wrestling Disorder is a terrible illness that strikes one in five roofers and the folks who hold stop signs at construction projects

Symptoms include saying things that upset other victims of OAWD that makes no sense at all to those without hyper fixated autism

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Just turn off the computer op

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I got into wrestling in the mid 2010s and got out quickly because they kept pushing the most boring wrestlers.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I have never loved wrestling, but I like it.

A friend of mine does love it and i can pick up and follow enough to get along/

And thats good because i watch it with him and I can go who's this or whats that, and they fill in the gaps

We have done this for over 20 years and are not in a sexual relationship

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
do they still have that guy Holk Gugan??

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Bulk Strongman?? something like that. his shoes were meat iirc

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He got killed by the Overtaker back in '99

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
oh. i guess his shoes are skeletons now

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i love myself and i'm never leaving you all

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Robin Williams posted:

Im sorry forums
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to make you cry
But tonight
I'm posting the ban tag

one more time

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Mnoba posted:

i love myself and i'm never leaving you all

selfcare is important and great :glomp:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
stop being a coward OP, just keep posting until you die

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

one more time

Im sorry forums
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to make you cry
But tonight
I'm posting the ban tag

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fuckin-a op, sounds like your a real piece of poo poo. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

syntaxfunction posted:

May I suggest therapy and also maybe work on your perception of a random rear end forum being important?

Toxic life for life imo. I'm a huge piece of poo poo too. I'm going to therapy but I will never let go of certain lovely things I do because I like them. Shitposting is one.

Look at this forum of goon rear end nerds, who gives a gently caress what they think? Oh no, someone doesn't agree with my Yugiohs or something who cares. If you have no idea who these people are then maybe they're just bots. Bots all about tugging and milking. Good bots basically.

I forget my point. Maybe just realise that none of this matters unless you want it to and that autobans are the sign of someone that wants validation for their victim complex.

Hell yes